NCAA Basketball 17-18 Discussion. Fake Classes Win Championships Edition

Trae Young is a fucking beast. That is all.

LSU lost to Steve Austin.

LOL. Wofford beat UNC in Chapel Hill. They've never beat a top 25 team in school history.

Illiterate fake class fucks

They beat GT too. Not bad for the smallest school in all of D1.

I didn't realize that AZ had never bested UConn...before last night that is.

How many times have they actually played?
6 now. Honestly, the only one I remember (been watching AZ ball since 1986) is the 2011 tourney when AZ lost by a bucket after missing a very open last second shot. It was the game after AZ ruined the defending natty champs Duke (one of the best games in AZ history).

6 now. Honestly, the only one I remember (been watching AZ ball since 1986) is the 2011 tourney when AZ lost by a bucket after missing a very open last second shot. It was the game after AZ ruined the defending natty champs Duke (one of the best games in AZ history).
I remember a 99 or 2000 game where they were both top 10 and played in the United Center.
I keep thinking Sean Miller is the one who's at Indiana now. They all look the same. :D

I remember a 99 or 2000 game where they were both top 10 and played in the United Center.
I keep thinking Sean Miller is the one who's at Indiana now. They all look the same. :D
They sound exactly the same when they talk too. Archie was an assistant coach here when Sean was hired. I love the Miller's.

What an ass whooping.

UConn is 7-7 after losing to Tulsa.

UConn is 7-7 after losing to Tulsa.
Y'all need to go independent in football so you can leave the AAC and join the Big East in basketball. Otherwise...dark, dark days.

Michigan State has 1 top 25 opponent the rest of the regular season and it’s at home!

Michigan State has 1 top 25 opponent the rest of the regular season and it’s at home!
But I thought the B1G was the top basketball conference?

announcer on the Oregon vs. Az. St game

"The tougher the difficulty, the better he shoots."

LOL. Wofford beat UNC in Chapel Hill. They've never beat a top 25 team in school history.

Illiterate fake class fucks

I'll be enjoying your tears while we win another Natty

<OKC16>

1st place in the mighty SEC and we lose to freakin' Ole Miss...

Back