I think Khabib is going to beat Barboza, but...

Reach4theSky

Playin' a riddim
@Gold
Reaction score
This gif concerns me..

BonyCircularBumblebee.gif

The speed and timing on the knee is scary. Khabib better be careful on his takedown attempts...

Khabib will just get him up against the cage, and trip him.

Edson is such a talented guy but can never piece it all together. I'd love to see him do this to Khabib though

That, along with his hands and a shitload of movement are Barbozas best bet here. He has to watch the flashy shit.

All it takes is one clinch from Khabib, and it's likely GnP city.

Barboza is a bigger threat than Ferguson, Khabib is not going to crack his chin and Barboza has great TDD

Khabib isn’t really a double leg spammer. He’s a clinch guy.

khabib is gonna clinch him and toss him down. no bs telegraphed takedowns

Dunno, that was pretty sketchy from Dariush.

Lazy jab and diving straight down from WAY too far.

Khabib doesn't do this shit.

He obviously has way worse standup than Dariush, though. I remember Beneil getting better off Barboza in many exchanges, pretty surprising stuff.

barboza is a much better version of uriah hall and his style of fighting with this timing and that flashy stuff. when he catches u with this spinning stuff in the right timing it can be over but ... they mostly only depends on this. when they cant do that it can almost ends like mousasi vs uriah hall 2.

mousasi - hall 1

9zw1Og.gif

mousasi - hall 2

InfantileSnoopyArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif

Khabib wont do the same exact combination of Jab and fake takedown 4 times in a row

That, along with his hands and a shitload of movement are Barbozas best bet here. He has to watch the flashy shit.

All it takes is one clinch from Khabib, and it's likely GnP city.

That's literally the one thing that makes Khabib terrifying.

It only takes ONE successfull TD and it's game over.

With that said, Barbosa is someone who can sleep anyone in the division with one shot.

Ready to see this spectacle.

What we also saw in that fight was Barboza losing much of the stand-up. Barboza's definitely better than Khabib on the feet, but he's not the terrifying world-class striker some like to make him out to be.

It took him over a round and a half to land that on Dariush. He won’t have that long against Khabib.

Khabib wont do the same exact combination of Jab and fake takedown 4 times in a row

jeah, barboza was probably preparing for this knee in that fight, after his opponent done the same combinations several times.

Khabib is tougher than most where that wont even work. It's like with Ferg Barboza head kicked him and hit him plenty of times to no effect in fact it was Barboza who panic wrestled. There are level to this shit. Barboza has like no chance.

it is not that easy to catch Barboza, he is moving around very fast and he is used to fight while moving backwards.

Back