Who do you want to see return/debut at The Royal Rumble

Cass is still out for awhile.

Hope he bulks up while gone, dude had gyno tits

If you gonna Jinder diet, you gotta Jinder work. Billy Gunn coulda taught him that if he hadn't gotten bounced.

raw

02435EEE-E92D-4AEE-8429-6C32BBC67F9F.jpeg
Obviously I know this isn’t gonna happen but he’s one of my favs all time.

I could see this one happening and I'd be okay with it.

Last edited:
I made a post Rebelfett couldn't bring himself to hit "like" for! What do I win?

Seriously, though, it's him or No Way Jose as far as guys who will get that NXT pop off of theme song. It's a brutal smark scumbag Philly (redundant, I know) crowd. They'll pop for Ohno trading shots with Cesaro during the Rumble. Book it.

And, yeah, he's inexcusably fat. Kevin Owens was the champ for half of last year and the crowds pop for Samoa Joe. He gave up and seems content to stay in Orlando. Doesn't mean you can't get your money's worth out of him.

Last edited:
I made a post Rebelfett couldn't bring himself to hit "like" for! What do I win?

Seriously, though, it's him or No Way Jose as far as guys who will get that NXT pop off of theme song. It's a brutal smark scumbag Philly (redundant, I know) crowd. They'll pop for Ohno trading shits with Cesaro during the Rumble. Book it.

And, yeah, he's inexcusably fat. Kevin Owens was the champ for half of last year and the crowds pop for Samoa Joe. He gave up and seems content to stay in Orlando. Doesn't mean you can't get your money's worth out of him.
<3>

Taz
RVD
Omega
Mysterio
Hogan
Neville

Back