Bears pk & Chargers -0.5
2.2u to win 2u +2u

Redskins -3 risk: 1.1u +1u
Giants +145 risk: 0.5u -0.5u
Bengals +140 risk: 0.5u +0.7u
Seahawks +5 risk: 1.1u +1u
Jags -4 risk: 1.1u
Dallas/Seattle over risk: 2.2u
+0.9u on the day not counting live bets but I suspect live bets are gonna all cancel out. I went hard on 49ers ML but also went hard on Dallas ML

ayo anyone got any intel on the christmas nba games? i will be spending christmas alone like a degenerate slimer so will be getting my gamble on.

This may not be tail worthy but I don't see how I don't bet on the Cavaliers tomorrow at plus odds
ayo anyone got any intel on the christmas nba games? i will be spending christmas alone like a degenerate slimer so will be getting my gamble on.

I switched the Steelers to bengals and Rams to Titans. Totally agree with you and I can see a 4 point game or less between LAR and tenn - hopefully!

Thanks for the insight, good luck!

All worked out and went 4-0! Also had a 6 team parlay and did a round robin with 4’s and 5’s that hit for 23 units! Merry Christmas!

Gonna look to LB the Twolves at a better price. Lonzo ball is out so the try hard hats him and kuzma had on playing Houston won't be worn tomorrow I think the lakers that have lost the last 5 of 6 are showing up. U216 seems to good to be true Over 206 I'd hit like a truck live super likely to get that a + money in the 1Q. I've been wrong before though.

This may not be tail worthy but I don't see how I don't bet on the Cavaliers tomorrow at plus odds

agreed, the cavs at some point in the game could be the favorite in live betting for a middle opportunity

Untitled.png

Merry Christmas Everyone! If Only I added the Saints in there!

Gonna look to LB the Twolves at a better price. Lonzo ball is out so the try hard hats him and kuzma had on playing Houston won't be worn tomorrow I think the lakers that have lost the last 5 of 6 are showing up. U216 seems to good to be true Over 206 I'd hit like a truck live super likely to get that a + money in the 1Q. I've been wrong before though.

Even though Lonzo Ball has been shooting better lately. If Lakers have Jordan Clarkson at the point today, points go up dramatically with his scoring and free throw shooting and defense can't just focus on Kuzma.

Only thing that worries me is how long Andrew Bogut stays in the game before Julius Randle comes in. Bogut is all defense and rebounds and no scoring.

Looking at 1st half over 110 for a small bet just in case Lakers get blown out by end of the game.

76ers now road favorites. Hmmm. There must be something I don’t know to move this line like this

1.2u on 76ers ML (-120)

im hoping that the rockets start fast in the 1st quarter and i can get okc at +250 or 300.

On the Cavs +5 for 2.2u
0.7u on the ML

Also on Texans 1H +5.5 (+100) for 0.5u

jeff green is having a bad shooting game but at least he is providing key defense on kd

jr smith is essentially less than worthless. i dont know how its possible to have an 8 per playing alongside lebron and love. even before thomas comes back the cavs should just eat his 13mm salary and sit him riding out korver, calderon and wade

For shits and giggles:

.3u on oak +10 and under 45.5
.2u on oak (+400) and under 45.5

I bet Hopkins to have over 79 receiving yards

Yates had 83 total passing yds

Smh

Football is killing me this weekend.

And the eagles raiders game is fixed. Give me a break. Wow

Back