2017 Sherdog Poster of the Year nomination page.

Brother Payne's been out to get me for a long time ever since I swiped his Wonder Woman in gif.

I got my eye on him

L0kzfYb.gif

It's all good @Myrddin Wild I work for the people that's a quality IN! I threw together...

I vote @Toner for shittiest poster of 2017 with myself being a close 2nd.

I could make a list of a couple hundred posterz I got much love for & look forward to hearing from. To break it down, I focused on the ones who keep it the most positive. (It’s possible I listed some that might have a dark alter ego in the OP that I don’t know about, but I’m just going by what I see.:D) I also left out Mod's since they have their own poll.

Apologies if I missed anyone. It painz me to know that there are many more I could add to the listt that I got much love for... or that maybe I haven’t known as long or I don’t see post as much, but

here are my nominations
(in no particular order)

@BC
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@One MMA Fan
@EvilDDS
@315MMAFighter
@Shamrocker
@bigwaverider
@scorpipede
@Ottawaguy
@Sgt Smith
@Soul On Ice
@El Che
@Kristian82
@Dana_is_your_GOD
@Codpiece
@mikehunt

Gotta also nominate @FrankieNYC for being a bro & keeping us up to date in the numbers game & @dimspace for keeping USADA information accurate. Thank you both for your time & patience sharing your information.
Awww, thanks man

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

But take a bow, gotta give it back to @Myrddin Wild, this guy is posting everywhere, dropping knowledge wherever he goes. We're all smarter because of his posts

No Godless man may sit upon the SherThrone

Those who have not attended Mass will not receive the Church's blessing.

Last edited:
I could make a list of a couple hundred posterz I got much love for & look forward to hearing from. To break it down, I focused on the ones who keep it the most positive. (It’s possible I listed some that might have a dark alter ego in the OP that I don’t know about, but I’m just going by what I see.:D) I also left out Mod's since they have their own poll.

Apologies if I missed anyone. It painz me to know that there are many more I could add to the listt that I got much love for... or that maybe I haven’t known as long or I don’t see post as much, but

here are my nominations
(in no particular order)

@BC
@HI SCOTT NEWMAN
@One MMA Fan
@EvilDDS
@315MMAFighter
@Shamrocker
@bigwaverider
@scorpipede
@Ottawaguy
@Sgt Smith
@Soul On Ice
@El Che
@Kristian82
@Dana_is_your_GOD
@Codpiece
@mikehunt

Gotta also nominate @FrankieNYC for being a bro & keeping us up to date in the numbers game & @dimspace for keeping USADA information accurate. Thank you both for your time & patience sharing your information.
265E8F9D-75DB-4CD3-816B-0051428DF354.jpeg Cheers pal & I agree with many on your list but I gotta throw it back to you bro’..you da man,one of the most solid posters I’ve seen so it’s all you my friend!

No Godless man may sit upon the SherThrone

Those who have not attended Mass will not receive the Church's blessing.
Teh force flows through all thingz... & therefore one is always in the temple. It's how you live that determines your righteousness not your attendance at man's symbolic events.

200.gif

Last edited:
@JKS , doesn’t post as much as he should anymore. I’m combative as hell in my nature and on the forum, JSK, is a peaceful cat. There has never been a poster that can chill me the fuck out like he can. Most of you cans never heard of him.

Back