What is one of your favorite wrestling moments?

Neckbeard 101 but I absolutely loved this from recent history.

The crowd chanting along with him...when has there been a guy this over in recent years?

bret4.jpg

Bret beats Yokozuna at Wrestlemania X.

It was the only PPV my parents ever ordered, everything else was Superstars or VHS tapes from blockbuster. Emotionally, it was like Christmas. Funnily enough, my parents stopped letting my brother and I watch wrestling not long after that.

Angle vs HBK WM
Lesnar Kills Zack Cowan
TLC WM 17
Andre turns on Hogan ( " you're bleeding " )
Macho bit by snake
Flair vs Steamboat

the build, the promos, Punk’s entrance and a 5 star match

the whole thing is some of the best stuff WWE has done

HBK's "superkick everyone for the most miniscule of slights" period tickled me to no end and peaked when he Sweet Chin Music'd a nine-year-old girl.

My all time favorite is when Booker t got beat up by Stone cold in the super market I'll never forget watching that shit live when I was like 8 years old hahahaha

HBK's "superkick everyone for the most miniscule of slights" period tickled me to no end and peaked when he Sweet Chin Music'd a nine-year-old girl.
At the time I hated all their shit but after the Punk Nash feud that cook skit is hilarious.
My all time favorite is when Booker t got beat up by Stone cold in the super market I'll never forget watching that shit live when I was like 8 years old hahahaha
I was 8 then too, the church part always cracks me up.

The Mains 4

anigif_c628c6c1fd7def0ca93cf6f9de1a3a24-19.gif

I was like 6 or 7. My next door neighbors were in high school and middle school. They let me tag along to watch. My first PPV. Instantly hooked.

Hart-Heel-Turn.gif

Bret Hart Heel Turn!!!!

I love it

Holyshit! Way too many for me. I'm gonna have to make a top ten list, eliminate 9 from it. I'll be back some other day. Shit!

<Y2JSmirk>Gotta say though, Jericho's destruction of the Road Dogg on Smackdown back in 99' was sick!

tumblr_msdtaggz7q1s55054o4_250.gif

WWEHIAC-Michaels-vs-Taker.jpg

28.jpg

I love how HBK plays the ending out. He looked legit like he had the life beat out of him

Poor Yoko. In that period how come? I could understand a couple of years down the line.

I'm not sure. I was still pretty young though. It wasn't the attitude era just yet but figure the wheels were turning in raunchier and more violent way.

19881203_dusty_blinded_USE.0.jpg

When I was about a 7-8 year old kid.....that moment horrified me.....I seriously thought the Roadwarriors were gauging Dusty's eye out!!! What made it even more believable, when they showed this on TV, it was always blurred, so blood wasn't shown....calling it "too graphic" to show on TV at that time. The old NWA was great!

Same thing with ECW invading. They ruined it literally an hour later when ECW sided with WCW and Stephanie was revealed as the owner.

And DDP being revealed as the stalker, only to be jobbing out to Taker's non-wrestling wife a few weeks later.

Sigh...

The DDP build up was a great angle!!! Then WWE basically did nothing with him......WWE wasted DDP's talents, the same way that WCW wasted Brett Hart's.

Back