Destiny 2, v2: Now grinding for Bright Engrams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some dude just sent me hate mail for not just holding forward and walking into his team in Mayhem. He was using a Tether in Mayhem and complaining that I made it no fun.. why are people so fucking dumb?

I wish they didn't break the queue up after every game so I could have just kept making that person angry. He also instantly set his whispers to friends only so I couldn't even respond lol.

I would run a group of 6 Golden guns and we all got into the top 10 elo on xbox. I've never had so much hate mail in my life lol.

You get the ships as additional rewards, same for sparrows.
That's how it was in D1. I remember being beyond stoked when I got the Nanophoenix or the Graverobber from Cota. It sort of gave you a reason to keep trying hard mode after you got all the weapons and gear.

I'd like to see raid gear mean something again while doing the raid, also I want random rolls on weapons back. I like the idea of grinding for that god roll. Also, I want Kiosk to come back.

That's how it was in D1. I remember being beyond stoked when I got the Nanophoenix or the Graverobber from Cota. It sort of gave you a reason to keep trying hard mode after you got all the weapons and gear.

I'd like to see raid gear mean something again while doing the raid, also I want random rolls on weapons back. I like the idea of grinding for that god roll. Also, I want Kiosk to come back.
preaching to the choir my dude. I agree with all of this, let's hope they listen.

took a break from D2 and I am not missing it.

I've completed the raid lair multiple times and all my toons are 335. Missing only 3 exotics (versper of radius, jade rabbit, and crimson) but the desire to find them isn't there.

i am 5-8 heroic strikes away from collecting the final forge weapon and get the exotic ghost shell... its the only reason I might play again but the shitty ass grind of playing those strikes or crucible isn't appealing at all. the only thing that would definitely get me to log on would be if my clan is playing but we're all so bored of it that we're not logging in for it. I don't even really want to do the raid. just wanna game with the clan... meh...

in the meantime playing horizon zero dawn. if you haven't played this I suggest you pick it up. GOTY material and you doing yourself a great disservice by not playing this game.

took a break from D2 and I am not missing it.

I've completed the raid lair multiple times and all my toons are 335. Missing only 3 exotics (versper of radius, jade rabbit, and crimson) but the desire to find them isn't there.

i am 5-8 heroic strikes away from collecting the final forge weapon and get the exotic ghost shell... its the only reason I might play again but the shitty ass grind of playing those strikes or crucible isn't appealing at all. the only thing that would definitely get me to log on would be if my clan is playing but we're all so bored of it that we're not logging in for it. I don't even really want to do the raid. just wanna game with the clan... meh...

in the meantime playing horizon zero dawn. if you haven't played this I suggest you pick it up. GOTY material and you doing yourself a great disservice by not playing this game.
I've tried that game but don't feel like playing as a woman so I'm just going to try not getting sidetracked in FO4 and beat the main story. Although I did just break my pc trying to get FO4 to work on it hopefully I don't do that to my PS4.

I've tried that game but don't feel like playing as a woman so I'm just going to try not getting sidetracked in FO4 and beat the main story. Although I did just break my pc trying to get FO4 to work on it hopefully I don't do that to my PS4.

that's a damn shame. you also don't like tomb raider then? you missing out on some great gaming. the last two tomb raiders are some of the best PC gaming I've played (although I haven't gotten around to really play the 2nd one because of monitor issue - lack thereof) and HZD is fun as shit. I am huge fan of stealth killing (tenchu style) and these games fit my style of playing... deep down inside I am a ninja at heart...

that's a damn shame. you also don't like tomb raider then? you missing out on some great gaming. the last two tomb raiders are some of the best PC gaming I've played (although I haven't gotten around to really play the 2nd one because of monitor issue - lack thereof) and HZD is fun as shit. I am huge fan of stealth killing (tenchu style) and these games fit my style of playing... deep down inside I am a ninja at heart...
no avoid those games the same with arcade fighting games like Street Fighter I think The Last of Us is the only game I played with a female lead.

@SaiWa

I got Crimson the other day from a Fated Engram from Xur and that damned thing is fun as hell! It's the first exotic weapon in D2 which actually really feels exotic to me... with the possible exception of Sunshot. I've been bored the last couple of weeks so I have logged on and played a bit when I had some clan mates on. I enjoyed playing Mayhem for a couple hours last week, but once I got Crimson I was shocked at how much fun that weapon is to use.

Guess I'm saying that it's worth it to log on, hit Xur, and roll the dice with the Fated Engram. Crimson is definitely worth acquiring and it really gives the same feeling of using a primary exotic in D1.

Mayhem was fun until everyone just runs a Warlock now spamming Nova Bomb. You get your super quick enough I don't get the need to spam it so much. Iono, I'm probably just complaining to complain.

Mayhem was fun until everyone just runs a Warlock now spamming Nova Bomb. You get your super quick enough I don't get the need to spam it so much. Iono, I'm probably just complaining to complain.
no it's a cunt move done by little cunty fucks to be fucking cunts like you said supers charge fast enough why be little cheating cunts.

no it's a cunt move done by little cunty fucks to be fucking cunts like you said supers charge fast enough why be little cheating cunts.
Part of what bugs me too is they don't even go through the animation. It just shoots out like a shotgun.

If nothing else it's funny as hell to keep on hearing the Nova Bomb sound almost non-stop. I played against a team just a little while ago who was in 100% constant "Slova-Bomb-Grenade-Glitch" mode for the entire match and it was funny. They did a good job sticking together and it was 100% pure Nova-Bomb madness. Next game I played was against a team of "always invisible" Nightstalkers... think I got off 2 supers the entire match due to tethers being everywhere.

Given the choice I'd rather play against the Slova-Bomb cheaters than the Nightstalking Fun Police.

Part of what bugs me too is they don't even go through the animation. It just shoots out like a shotgun.
the thing that really bothers me is the dawning milestone is tied to mayhem so to complete it I have to play agianst those guys which I'm not going to do. Maybe I'll just find a corner to afk in the whole match.

if u get a semi decent team its still fun to play. But man getting shut out in mayhem mode is the most tilting shit i have experienced in this game.

Still grinding away, no nameless midnight. LOL, at least 100 strikes run, just about every one with a fireteam medallion and the vanguard boon (run them every time hoping the others do too). I have 2 or 3 nightshade, 3 main ingredients, 3 total positive outlooks (2 masterwork), and more than 1 showstopper, and a few vanguard swords. This doesn't even include the armor drops. I am never going to get this shit. My girlfriend knows how annoyed I am and even asks me every night if I got it yet. "No, dear. Stop asking".

IMO it is not worth obsessing over it. I rarely use it personally.

If nothing else it's funny as hell to keep on hearing the Nova Bomb sound almost non-stop. I played against a team just a little while ago who was in 100% constant "Slova-Bomb-Grenade-Glitch" mode for the entire match and it was funny. They did a good job sticking together and it was 100% pure Nova-Bomb madness. Next game I played was against a team of "always invisible" Nightstalkers... think I got off 2 supers the entire match due to tethers being everywhere.

Given the choice I'd rather play against the Slova-Bomb cheaters than the Nightstalking Fun Police.
One of the like 5 games I played I ran into Real Kraftyy doing that shit. I also would rather deal with the constant Nova Bombs than people running around invis using Tethers.

they nerf loot rewards from public events? Did 5 for the flashpoint just got tokens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back