PWD 525: Mandymania

Fuck, Marry, Kill

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
500 new posts - thought somebody had died.:eek:

Is Kairi Sane's gimmick complete trash, or is it just me?

And how over is Street Profits in this thread?

Pretty, little Japanese woman acting cute. The gimmick is just a part of that. I like her. She is a natural babyface.

Street Prophets have a lot of charisma. I like them.

practice makes perfect <LucyBless>
anigif_enhanced-5559-1461982712-2.gif
I’m a natural with the ladies
S4nORCA.gif

Pretty, little Japanese woman acting cute. The gimmick is just a part of that. I like her. She is a natural babyface.

She manages to look small and adorable next to Asuka who, when she's out of the ring, is also small and adorable.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-04-at-7.29.49-PM.png

Sanes gimmick is a sexy Pirate girl, not really much too it. I guess little girls would enjoy it. And filthy neckbeards. And the marks like her cause she can go in the ring.

I keep hearing about the Street Profits but never actually catching them in a match or promo, so I couldnt say if they are over. Are they anything like Cryme Tyme?

Cryme Tyme was just stupid, and JTG made Terry Gibbs look like Harley Race. Kairi Sane's gimmick is so shit, especially w/ that dumb ass wheel. SHe looks straight out of some whack ass anime w/ space pirates or some goofy shit that gets destroyed by Mobile Suits all day long. I wouldn't balk at cleaning her poop deck though.

I think I'm the only one to remember you so Street Profits is a 70s jobber

<mma4>

I'm on the fence w/ Street Profits. They've got something, not sure exactly, but they need more polish. If they can put together whatever it is, I think they could make a big impact. But the tall one has Jinder Nips.

Man my lights flicker when certain items are plugged into certain outlets. This is a brand new house (bought one year ago problem happened when house still under warranty). The home builders called the electricians which have come over five different times and each time just did this:
<{1-10}>

So now I’m going to call electrician myself and give the home builders the bill. I can’t belive I’m going through all this trouble.

They tried to play it off like it’s normal to have flickering fucking lights in a new house when ur coffee maker is plugged in.

electricians are usually union
no wonder they didnt do shit.

So I just finished the something to wrestle with podcast goldust episode. Fuckers had me thinking it was a 5 hour interview so I just kept pushing through waiting for him. Wow that was hard.

That’s what she said

probably a repost but i dont care

So I just finished the something to wrestle with podcast goldust episode. Fuckers had me thinking it was a 5 hour interview so I just kept pushing through waiting for him. Wow that was hard.

That’s what she said
I popped when they were talking about Taker and Bruce was arguing that he didn't really think that Goldust licked Taker's leg it just looked like it and Conrad says "oh so this was a work lick, not a shoot lick?" <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back