Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

Any EPL bets? Took 1.st half draw in Man U - Burnley

Memphis Grizzlies -1.5 for 2.2u

if giannis is playing i think the bucks are a good play if they get to even money sometime in the first half

hey guys, i think you should invest some money in the niners right now. McVay just hinted that the Rams will be resting players this weekend because the outcome of the game is largely irrelevant. the niners are on a fucking roll and im sure they care to win this game more than the rams at the moment. +3.5 is the current line and im going in for 2u

Memphis Grizzlies -1.5 for 2.2u
fitting end to a shit performance. they allow an game winning alley oop w 0.6 seconds left on the clock. this team is old, has no athleticism, no shooting, and very little talent

fitting end to a shit performance. they allow an game winning alley oop w 0.6 seconds left on the clock. this team is old, has no athleticism, no shooting, and very little talent
Haha I feel ya. Was right behind you for .5u (tiny bankroll) shook my head at that last play. Win some lose some.

hey guys, i think you should invest some money in the niners right now. McVay just hinted that the Rams will be resting players this weekend because the outcome of the game is largely irrelevant. the niners are on a fucking roll and im sure they care to win this game more than the rams at the moment. +3.5 is the current line and im going in for 2u

Great call my dude, I wasn’t smart enough to listen.

I think I have a big play in the NBA lined up for today. Going over some previous meetings between the two teams to see if there’s something I’m missing before I pull the trigger

I think I have a big play in the NBA lined up for today. Going over some previous meetings between the two teams to see if there’s something I’m missing before I pull the trigger

Did you make the play?

chi bulls 1Q (-120) risk: 2u

totally screwed myself w over-analysis today

wanted to take the bulls -1.5 for the game but instead took the first quarter line. 4u swing right there as the bulls didnt cover the first quarter spread but covered the full game

then i dialed back the nuggets play from originally wanting a 5u play on them to only 1u because some it wasnt a "perfect" situation. 4u difference in that win

instead of being down ~1u, i should be up 7u. fml

/rant

totally screwed myself w over-analysis today

wanted to take the bulls -1.5 for the game but instead took the first quarter line. 4u swing right there as the bulls didnt cover the first quarter spread but covered the full game

then i dialed back the nuggets play from originally wanting a 5u play on them to only 1u because some it wasnt a "perfect" situation. 4u difference in that win

instead of being down ~1u, i should be up 7u. fml

/rant

what was the angle on the denver play? i didnt see anything.

im new to nba, still learning, so any input is greatly appreciated

btw, thanks for the heads up on the 49ers. was able to get +143 after you posted. great freeroll

what was the angle on the denver play? i didnt see anything.

im new to nba, still learning, so any input is greatly appreciated

btw, thanks for the heads up on the 49ers. was able to get +143 after you posted. great freeroll
I can’t share all my secrets ;)

Back