Conor landing more punches than other Floyd's opponents?

Compubox is literally two guys hitting a button every time someone throws a punch, or a love tap in Conor's case. It's a system that does nothing to give an accurate assessment of how a fight is playing out.

$

^^^^^^^^^

This is the type of stuff Conor was being credited with.

Holy shit, like an adult pretending to fight his 3 year old kid.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Look who is here. OL0ol0OL0OL0

So, what about that left hand? Different angles and shit!!!!
Lol, im not Irish but I was definitely going for Conor and think he did good as does many pro boxers. You've been hating gor a couple weeks now and it makes no sense. I enjoyed the fight and will enjoy GGG putting Canelo to sleep.

Morons.....

if you've ever seen a real Floyd fight you'd know that he fights with way more head movement and slouches back out of range more. He basically stayed up straight the whole fight and barely moved. Even in rounds 1 and 2. I knew right away that he was fighting in a way to make things exciting.

For those bragging about Conor landing more punches than Maidana, Cotto, Pacquiao, Canelo or whatever, let's get something straight:

Quantity is not quality. All those guys put Floyd in danger at some point. All those guys landed punches that had real danger behind them and made Floyd back off and be very cautious. Conor landed a lot, but mostly weak shit with no effect. And most of what he landed, he only did because Floyd was pushing forward and allowing Conor to unload to tire him.

Yet another detail: This is the worst version of Floyd ever. Maidana didn't fight this Floyd. Neither did Cotto, Pacquiao or Canelo. So, don't get too proud of your boy. He got played and barely landed anything with real danger behind.

Let that sink in.

Mayweather was wobbly at least one point if not more. Conor could knock out Mayweather if he had a little more power or used legs more to generete it. He was using mostly arm punches.

Mayweather was wobbly at least one point if not more. Conor could knock out Mayweather if he had a little more power or used legs more to generete it. He was using mostly arm punches.

{<jordan}

No he wasn't. Quit being so fucking delusional. There wasn't one single moment in that fight where Floyd was hurt or gave any sort of indication of being hurt, other than when Conor punched him in the nuts.

Floyd Mayweather to Conor McGregor in the 4th round: "Show me your real power".

The only way to emasculate Conor any more would be to literally castrate him. Conor lost his manhood that night to a 40 year old brittle fisted defensive boxer.

I hope people do realize Mayweather threw out his traditional defensive skillset and toyed with Conor like a kitten with a ball of string.

LOL he landed more because Mayweather had no respect for McGregors boxing ability or power.
He walked McGregor down, can't remember the last time Mayweather did that.
Easy money.
0-1
It was a ludicrous mismatch. Floyd literally just said fuck defense and still made Conor miss comically at times.

Conor's arm punches and lack of cardio were embarrassing.

No question that Floyd carried Conor to make it more fun.

No he wasn't. Quit being so fucking delusional. There wasn't one single moment in that fight where Floyd was hurt or gave any sort of indication of being hurt, other than when Conor punched him in the nuts.
Then watch again. He was wobbly and hurt at least on one occasion after Conor hit him but Conor failed to finish him.

Then watch again. He was wobbly and hurt at least on one occasion after Conor hit him but Conor failed to finish him.
Hilarious how you can A.) still be talking about this fight 6 months later and B.) be so wrong about it.

Loooooooooooooooooooooool

It's beyond saving.

I hope people do realize Mayweather threw out his traditional defensive skillset and toyed with Conor like a kitten with a ball of string.
Exactly. Floyd took the risk just to make this fight more exciting.

Floyd was simply a master of the sport and just toyed Conor even after deciding to fight flat-footed

Exactly. Floyd took the risk just to make this fight more exciting.

Floyd was simply a master of the sport and just toyed Conor even after deciding to fight flat-footed

Anybody who doesn’t understand this knows nothing about boxing.

Compubox is literally two guys hitting a button every time someone throws a punch, or a love tap in Conor's case. It's a system that does nothing to give an accurate assessment of how a fight is playing out.

$

^^^^^^^^^

This is the type of stuff Conor was being credited with.

I laugh everytime I see this. Conor's punch was so weak that if you look carefully you can see Floyd's flat nose put a dent in his glove.

LMFAO this gif is a gift that keeps on giving.

Back