The War Room Bet Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Counter-proposal: I'll keep doing it the good way, but you can quote my whole post and delete the part I'm responding to and read it that way on your screen.

Mr Savage you have to gape for The Nexus. Learn to relax your malleable ingress...

ActualAdventurousBlackbird-small.gif

Mr Savage you have to gape for The Nexus. Learn to relax your malleable ingress...

Counter-proposal: Hit "print screen," take the paper out of the printer, roll it up as tightly as you can, coat it in Krazy Glue, and cram it.

Counter-proposal: Hit "print screen," take the paper out of the printer, roll it up as tightly as you can, coat it in Krazy Glue, and cram it.

You can't abscond from what is true and what is approaching the beautiful tangible corporeal form you inhabit. Allow it to migrate inside Mr Savage... Allow The Nexus to enhance your life.... You will become beautiful for all of us...

I have to say, my favorite surprise of the POTWR election was discovering @senri
My dude, your gimmick is weird, but I'm into it.

Sig bets, Av bets, whatever you want.

I'll give odds.......

Put your balls on the table and let the people take a wack at em.

12 month sig bet. (Or av, if sig is spoken for). Resolved whenever they are sworn into the Senate.

Me: Jones will be sworn in as senator.

N13: Roy will be sworn in as senator.

@Lead

12 month sig bet. (Or av, if sig is spoken for). Resolved whenever they are sworn into the Senate.

@Lead

OK Brotato chips. Here is the deal.

The determining factor is who is the certified winner when the dust settles or when it is a 99% done deal. I think we will all know when this happens. Moore or Jones.

If you win (Jones), and this goes for all of you who take my bet, you get to own my av for 1 month each, in the order that the bet is received. I'll do this for as many months or even years that it takes.

If I win, then ALL of you get to have this AV for 1 month at the same time:

sleestak.png

@Lead

OK Brotato chips. Here is the deal.

The determining factor is who is the certified winner when the dust settles or when it is a 99% done deal. I think we will all know when this happens. Moore or Jones.

If you win (Jones), and this goes for all of you who take my bet, you get to own my av for 1 month each, in the order that the bet is received. I'll do this for as many months or even years that it takes.

If I win, then ALL of you get to have this AV for 1 month at the same time:

I need to know who the other people supposedly are or if N13 will just take it as a one on one with Quipling.

@Quipling v. @N13
1. Moore or Jones will be sworn in as Senator
2. @Quipling- Jones, @N13- Moore
3. When either person is sworn in as Senator
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 year

@N13, to make this simpler, you could just accept the one with Quipling above and then approve anymore new bets that are offered to you. The only thing that will need factored in is your av may be unavailable for a year if you were to lose the Quipling bet but you could resolve that by offering your sig to the other person.

I need approval from both of you to complete the bet.

I need to know who the other people supposedly are or if N13 will just take it as a one on one with Quipling.

@Quipling v. @N13
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 year

@N13, to make this simpler, you could just accept the one with Quipling above and then approve anymore new bets that are offered to you. The only thing that will need factored in is your av may be unavailable for a year if you were to lose the Quipling bet but you could resolve that by offering your sig to the other person.

Yes. However, I am also willing to accept the 1 month : 1 month proposed by N13.

@Quipling v. @N13
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 year

#5: 1 month

That way I can accept a lot of bets. They can just go for 1 month in the order the bets are received. I'd like 12 bets so if I lose they can take turns for an entire year, but I'll take more. IF I win then all of them can be sleestak at the same time for a month. I'd like to see that.

#3: sworn in, that might take too long. But OK, whatever. I think this will be determined pretty soon with an even higher degree of certainty than there is now.

I'll gladly accept the one with Quippling.

Thanks for facilitating this wagering.

Yes. However, I am also willing to accept the 1 month : 1 month proposed by N13.

I like that we are seeing eye to eye on this bro. Cheers.

That way I can accept a lot of bets. They can just go for 1 month in the order the bets are received. I'd like 12 bets so if I lose they can take turns for an entire year, but I'll take more. IF I win then all of them can be sleestak at the same time for a month. I'd like to see that. .

I understand now and that can work just fine.

#5: 1 month

That way I can accept a lot of bets. They can just go for 1 month in the order the bets are received. I'd like 12 bets so if I lose they can take turns for an entire year, but I'll take more. IF I win then all of them can be sleestak at the same time for a month. I'd like to see that.

#3: sworn in, that might take too long. But OK, whatever. I think this will be determined pretty soon with an even higher degree of certainty than there is now.

I'll gladly accept the one with Quippling.

Thanks for facilitating this wagering.

I like that we are seeing eye to eye on this bro. Cheers.

@Quipling v. @N13
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

Okay, edited. Just need another approval. Keep in mind either of you can concede you lost before the swearing in so it may not hold up the bet I choose that as the determining factor.

I understand now and that can work just fine.

@Quipling v. @N13
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

Okay, edited. Just need another approval. Keep in mind either of you can concede you lost before the swearing in so it may not hold up the bet I choose that as the determining factor.
Works for me.

@N13 looks like you need to reply to the final version.

Works for me.

@N13 looks like you need to reply to the final version.

We good. I good. It's all good.

Get some of the other guys who also had their balls drop to get in on the action.

We good. I good. It's all good.

Get some of the other guys who also had their balls drop to get in on the action.

Perhaps myself?

@Lead v. @N13
2. @Lead- Jones, @N13- Moore
4. Avatar bet
5. 1 month

You can elect any of the other WR mods to officiate ours in the event we disagree but I doubt that would happen.

Thank you so much. I love you guys and this fine place.

Dude, you have to admit that deep down inside that you would love to have a sleestak nation av for just one month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back