Who do you want to see return/debut at The Royal Rumble

I think Lisa might be happy enough just being part time host on the pre show not taking any bumps and she might be like HBK in the thinking “if I can’t be at my best and deliver what the fans deserve, then maybe I shouldn’t be doing it”
yeah I'm guessing she is the more banged up of the two but if that's the case maybe the rumble is the perfect thing for her to hide those weaknesses and get a couple of spots in.

yeah I'm guessing she is the more banged up of the two but if that's the case maybe the rumble is the perfect thing for her to hide those weaknesses and get a couple of spots in.
I think they’ll keep her in the booth especially since it’s the first one so she can talk about the history etc etc like when the did the first women’s title match. Considering her history as a women’s icon and her broadcast experience

Why not finish out the ae alumni I guess.
9913c1e68c84d760301d287d76953ff9.jpg

No lie. I'd mark out hard if D' Lo's old theme hit and he walked out bobbleheading.

wont the women need a lot of old timers to come in for theirs?

Between RAW, Smackdown, and NXT, they could probably field 30 without much help.

I do believe that he has a part in an upcoming WWE film. Distinct possibility.

Id like to see the Evenflow one last time. Easily the best DDT since Jake Roberts.

He even ripped off Jake's "sit in the corner" swag. They wouldve been a fuckin wicked tag team if they were around in the same era.

Better yet, how cool would it have been if Jake was Raven's manager, or the godfather of The Flock or some shit.
scott levy was taught by jake roberts..

No lie. I'd mark out hard if D' Lo's old theme hit and he walked out bobbleheading.

I do believe that he has a part in an upcoming WWE film. Distinct possibility.
Me too. Mark Henry and goldust in the ring. D'lo's music hits, goldust distracted, world's strongest slam. D'lo hits the lo down and then Henry eliminates both.

Really? I thought he was tied up to a UK promotion. Seems a bit soon for him to come back but here's hoping.

Being in Philly again, and on PPV.....what if this guy come walking through the crowd:

Sandman_stat.png

Back