Powerful new anabolic not yet banned by USADA

i'm surprised you would feel bad about picking on retarded kids, i though it was what bitches like you do best. where would we have such an occasion? your local gym? i know there isn't much in the way of back streets that aren't covered in shit in canberra.

Nope, making idiots like you look stupid is not even close to the top of the list of things that I do best.

I don't know, you are the one issuing the challenge bitch tits, your call.

Fatty, lets not even pretend that you know the first thing about Canberra, much less have ever been here. You have probably never even been out of whatever little inbred hellhole that spawned you.

Anyway, you have successfully managed to bore me into submission with your tidal wave of stupidity. Feel free to declare yourself the winner of our "verbal confrontation" LOL. I have better shit to do.

CYA

Last edited:
So you're stupid and poor? ...of course you are LOL.

You were the one challenging me bitch tits, you think I am going to pay for your fat ass to fly here to? I'm not paying for two seats so your obese ass can waddle your way over here. Get a job you pathetic lazy, fat fuck.

...and no, that's nearly a day and a half's wage but you're still not getting a cent off me you welfare bludging fat fuck.
it's called a bet Sir Bitchbourne, you don't pay if you win. and i'm not that far from shitsville, i could easily drive. if you win you keep my money, i though a smart bloke you would understand how bets work.

Nope, making idiots like you look stupid is not even close to the top of the list of things that I do best.

Fatty, lets not even pretend that you know the first thing about Canberra, much less have ever been here. You have probably never even been out of whatever little inbred hellhole that spawned you.

Anyway, you have successfully managed to bore me into submission with your tidal wave of stupidity. Feel free to declare yourself the winner of our "verbal confrontation" LOL. I have better shit to do.

CYA
i know canberra is full of shit like you. and i was dead serious about fighting for money if you like.

CYA
fucking gutless cunt, start talking shit and then run when you figure it could actually happen. just like the rest of your fights eh? won by a hundred yards.

CYA
what gym you train from?

I was wondering if anyone knows how long it usually takes for USADA to find and ban new anabolics that just hit the market? I know that lots of dirty fighters are one step ahead of the testing. Lately, a new compound called Yk-11 was developed and I couldn't find it on the USADA list of banned substances. It's technically a sarm, but the only sarms on the banned list are ostarine, ligandrol, andarine, and s-4. I think it would be easy to ban all sarms if they had a similar molecular structure, but this one looks like it's in a class all by itself.

YK-11 aka 17α,20E)-17,20-[(1-methoxyethylidene)bis(oxy)]-3-oxo-19-norpregna-4,20-diene-21-carboxylic acid methyl ester
250px-YK-11.svg.png

Also, does anyone know any other supplements soon to be on the banned substance list?

I've used YK-11 before as a research chemical (from Syntharize, so I know it is legit), and it is analagous to low dose anavar. It definitely has anabolic properties, and has been observed to actually combat DHT related side effects (most steroids, particularly androgenic compounds, exacerbate DHT related side effects such as prostate hypertrophy). With that being said, it is suppressive to endogenous testosterone, and will probably get a person popped for throwing their Test/Estro ratio out of whack.

Take what I say with a grain of salt though, as I never did blood work to confirm/refute this claim, My only comments are that it is a "middle of the road" SARM that isn't nearly as effective as LGD or Andarine (for me anyways). Compared to actual steroids, it is child's play. There is a certain qualifier to this however, in that Yk-11 is that on a mg per mg basis, YK-11 is probably stronger than testosterone. However, nobody in their right mind would have the desire or money to run YK-11 at 500mg per week.

Ostarine you need no PCT as it's fairly mild but some of the stronger SARMs, you definitely want a PCT lined up. I don't want to get any bigger and I know Osta works and has no sides for me so I won't be trying the others.

12lb while half assing it over a year is nothing, a college footballer in the states put on 45lb of muscle using a stronger SARM in a year... not surprisingly, he was caught and suspended

Hell no, it's only legal where I live as a research chemical. A bunch of professional athletes have failed USADA and WADA testing on this so that should tell you something LOL.

Here you go: 19 pages of multiple users talking abut their experiences with Osta and others on this forum - http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/non-steroid-alternatives-ostarine-mk2866-talk.3363473/

Im in my 30s and scared of trt, but this ostarine sounds promising, why doesnt some billionaires try and fund this to make them tested and safer sounds likes a better alternative to steroids.

if your serious about a real fight i would love to. but like i said it would have to be for money and you would have to give me your personal address. (i wouldn't want you to bail out again. after i had driven down there) i can't travel out of state until february due to probation, but if you want to wait a little longer we could fight for something half decent like $5000.

Hahaha... wow I missed this one last night. conversation got boring after a while as it feels like conversing with a 12 year old.

So... you start out by challenging me to a fight, then saying that I should come to whatever inbred hick town you live in. now you are demanding my home address after freely admitting to being a convicted criminal?

Gee, that totally sounds like something a smart person would do :rolleyes: I am sure that I totally wouldn't come home from work to find my house robbed or anything. LOL

Im in my 30s and scared of trt, but this ostarine sounds promising, why doesnt some billionaires try and fund this to make them tested and safer sounds likes a better alternative to steroids.

From memory it was developed by some company about 15 years ago to combat muscle atrophy in sick patients. for some reason after the first couple of rounds if human testing, they didnt proceed further. thete weren't negative effects found in testing. Maybe they just thought there wasnt enough profit to be made for the cost.

Hahaha... wow I missed this one last night. conversation got boring after a while as it feels like conversing with a 12 year old.

So... you start out by challenging me to a fight, then saying that I should come to whatever inbred hick town you live in. now you are demanding my home address after freely admitting to being a convicted criminal?

Gee, that totally sounds like something a smart person would do :rolleyes: I am sure that I totally wouldn't come home from work to find my house robbed or anything. LOL
you have contempt for people, but you're so shit you use gear to achieve results. Sir Bitchbourne i would fucking love to fight for cash, but if i drove all the way to shitsville, and you bitched out i would have to go to your gym/workplace/home. your a fucken dipshit. i was talking about a "written" confrontation when you started talking about real fights. for such a "smart" person, you really are dumb as fuck. dumb and a coward. Sir Bitchbourne the contemptuous are you still in contact with an mma club down that way? we could fight there if you like. waiver's would have to be signed because i wouldn't want you to run to the police afterward and say i assaulted you. what style would you like to fight under? personally i would prefer bare knuckle boxing, but i would happily fight you under thai or mma rules as well. fuck would throw down hillbilly head stomp style if you like (no rules old school ufc style) p.s didn't get a conviction for breaking that punks jaw, judge though he was a fuckhead and deserved it. he just though knocking the clown cold in the middle of the pub floor was excessive.

From memory it was developed by some company about 15 years ago to combat muscle atrophy in sick patients. for some reason after the first couple of rounds if human testing, they didnt proceed further. thete weren't negative effects found in testing. Maybe they just thought there wasnt enough profit to be made for the cost.
big surprise your a drug using bitch. so much for hard word and dedication. fucking joke of a human being. fuck your life must be sad, all that money and still a spiteful piece of shit.

i only wanted an address because you have a proven track record for bitching out. i would be very sad if i drove down to that cesspit only to have you bail. shit like you are always the first to run or call the cops.

Yeah it would take a billionaire with money to throw around to really do some intense testing on it, if Ostarine was legit with little to no sides it would be one of the best selling supplements on the market, wiping out creatine and shit pro hormones that damage your liver and kidneys.

i only wanted an address because you have a proven track record for bitching out. i would be very sad if i drove down to that cesspit only to have you bail. shit like you are always the first to run or call the cops.

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?
i like fighting. what about you? this is an on running argument that started months ago, and i was trying to bait this prick into fighting for cash, since he threw the challenge down. he's obviously got plenty so i though we could lay some bets. seems he wasn't really interested. shame

pretty significant risk of drowning in pussy

I can definitely think of worse ways to go.

I certainly have been getting more attention from the opposite sex since putting on some extra muscle.

Bitches be shallow.

Yeah it would take a billionaire with money to throw around to really do some intense testing on it, if Ostarine was legit with little to no sides it would be one of the best selling supplements on the market, wiping out creatine and shit pro hormones that damage your liver and kidneys.

I think it more had to do with the cost of developing it and getting FDA approval compared to the number of potential muscle atrophy patients. It is great for muscle sparing during a cut, which is why I just bought another bottle.

It's not just a supplement, it's pretty strong and at least where I get it, fairly expensive. Creatine is cheap as shit so that's not going away any time soon.

you have contempt for people, but you're so shit you use gear to achieve results. Sir Bitchbourne i would fucking love to fight for cash, but if i drove all the way to shitsville, and you bitched out i would have to go to your gym/workplace/home. your a fucken dipshit. i was talking about a "written" confrontation when you started talking about real fights. for such a "smart" person, you really are dumb as fuck. dumb and a coward. Sir Bitchbourne the contemptuous are you still in contact with an mma club down that way? we could fight there if you like. waiver's would have to be signed because i wouldn't want you to run to the police afterward and say i assaulted you. what style would you like to fight under? personally i would prefer bare knuckle boxing, but i would happily fight you under thai or mma rules as well. fuck would throw down hillbilly head stomp style if you like (no rules old school ufc style) p.s didn't get a conviction for breaking that punks jaw, judge though he was a fuckhead and deserved it. he just though knocking the clown cold in the middle of the pub floor was excessive.

*sigh* OK I'll get around to responding to bitch tits :rolleyes:

I'll go with the abridged version:

1) For the love of god, have you ever even heard of a paragraph before?

2) Most people are lazy and stupid so yes, my username is highly appropriate but we've long since covered this already. Try and think up some new material fat boy.

3) As stated, your criminal ass is never getting my home address and I would simply LOVE to see you attempt to get into my workplace, now that would be hilarious.

4) You have been challenging me to a fight since the first time that I was unfortunate enough to encounter you on these forums, why would I think now is any different?

5) It has been a while since I have been in contact with my old gym, since my third shoulder surgery. I would have to contact them again.

6) Sure, it would be fun to choke a fatass unconscious for some beer money. I'd have to actually see it from you first though as I don't believe your dumb ass could ever manage to save $5k from your dole payments.

Back