The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

if you dont fuck wit all these albums u not a fan on god

DR13gWXVQAAGW0L.jpg:large

PERFECT TIMING PART 2 WHEN???
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

DUJEOUS? any one like this guys?
I fucken love them but not a lot of people seem to know them......you know is all about that mumbling shit and all that little “insert name here”

..you know is all about that mumbling shit and all that little “insert name here”
If you read this thread you'd know through 50 pages theres literally like 3 or 4 posters who enjoy the kind of music you are crying about

If you read this thread you'd know through 50 pages theres literally like 3 or 4 posters who enjoy the kind of music you are crying about
Crying about?
Fuck that stupid genre, it sucks ass and is dumb.

Our resident 21 Savage is showing his ass, though i'm not surprised when you think Rap doesn't take much skill and you like mumble shit.

Weezy was doing that shit ages ago, and it's no coincidence that Dedication 6 destroys anything Savage has ever released up to this point (and I regularly listen to 21 Gang and Slaughter King).

I'm not even an old head and these new :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are giving me fits with not being about the culture. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s need to show respect.

I might never sell that much/
But you can bet your last two quarters i'll never tell that much/

Our resident 21 Savage is showing his ass, though i'm not surprised when you think Rap doesn't take much skill and you like mumble shit.

Weezy was doing that shit ages ago, and it's no coincidence that Dedication 6 destroys anything Savage has ever released up to this point (and I regularly listen to 21 Gang and Slaughter King).

I'm not even an old head and these new :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s are giving me fits with not being about the culture. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s need to show respect.

imagine being so delusional you think ice cube and beyonce are equally talented LMFAO

NAV is the best rapper out now dont @ me

I'm a rockstar with no baaand, but I got baaaaands
HWaQd6Z.png

Call her when I laaand, she change her plaaaaans
HWaQd6Z.png

ill jot this down as another quick W for me

You said Nav is the best rapper out today.

I don't need to spend 10 posts slapping you around when you've been exposing yourself this whole thread, retard.

Tell me more about how lyrics don't matter in a genre that literally puts more emphasis on wordplay than any other genre. I mean, that's some down syndrome shit in itself, keep on digging for me.

Back