imagine making this many posts with so little substance

>"m-maybe if i say r-r-retard enough t-theyll think i'm n-not a r-r-retard"

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

make an argument or accept defeat and lick my boots old man

imagine making this many posts with so little substance

>"m-maybe if i say r-r-retard enough t-theyll think i'm n-not a r-r-retard"

make an argument or accept defeat and lick my boots old man

Be a doll and emulate your boy Lil Peep. Mumble on songs, do a bunch of drugs, and then enrich the gene pool.

<DisgustingHHH>

Now that we've established that mumble music and soundcloud emo shit is trash, let's post some actual good music.

Imagine thinking Navraj-san isnt the GOAT

Drivin' solo, I'm just swervin' through my ends
When I'm sober I just don't like who I am
Pour me up a 4 and I'll feel like myself again
Roll me up some dope and I'll feel like myself again

HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png

Slob on my knob is the most important song in hip hop history

imagine thinking that the trash @21 Savage has been posting is "hip-hop".

"hip pop" to be more accurate. rather, the latest "mutation" of that God forsaken music genre.

you have cheesy ass cookie cut beats with emotional autotuned diatribes delivered to you with zero substance.

these songs are meaningless & will be forgotten like a fart in the wind in a year or two - they don't age well. it's all hot shit to begin with. songs from this genre are made by & crafted for those who have very little understanding of music - generally youngsters who don't know any better. hence the emotional pussy shit.

guys like @21 Savage dismiss the real/older shit because it's basically a defense mechanism; "oh, that stuff happened before me, I can't relate. so I'll dismiss it since older hip hip music is too deep for me. I like Nav (incredulouscormier.gif) the best because his loneliness translates so well to me, I feel the same way boohoo..).

I wanna believe that this kid is trolling, because no one could & should be this militant in promoting this trash.. but the kid is consistent with it.

anyways, Chris D'Elia sums this up pretty well.

Last edited:
imagine thinking that the trash @21 Savage has been posting is "hip-hop".

"hip pop" to be more accurate. rather, the latest "mutation" of that God forsaken music genre.

you have cheesy ass cookie cut beats with emotional autotuned diatribes delivered to you with zero substance.

these songs are meaningless & will be forgotten like a fart in the wind in a year or two - they don't age well. it's all hot shit to begin with. songs from this genre are made by & crafted for those who have very little understanding of music - generally youngsters who don't know any better. hence the emotional pussy shit.

guys like @21 Savage dismiss the real/older shit because it's basically a defense mechanism; "oh, that stuff happened before me, I can't relate. so I'll dismiss it since older hip hip music is too deep for me. I like Nav (incredulouscormier.gif) the best because his loneliness translates to well so me, I feel the same way boohoo..).

I wanna believe that this kid is trolling, because no one could & should be this militant in promoting this trash.. but the kid is consistent with it.

anyways, Chris D'Elia sums this up pretty well.

>wants to be taken seriously
>posts shit tier stand up comedy videos

Driving down the 401 and I'm speeding
Basic bitches asking me what a bean is
Put her number in my phone and delete it
My killers gorillas they roll with bananas
30 on waist, they won't run out of ammo

HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png

>Being so old, so corny, so close-minded, so filled with hate and feelings of inferiority you go out out of your way to try and shit on objectively amazing music

you sad as hell mang
LOL NAV IS TRASH
imagine typing this out and then hitting post

>wants to be taken seriously
>posts shit tier stand up comedy videos

Driving down the 401 and I'm speeding
Basic bitches asking me what a bean is
My killers gorillas they roll with bananas
30 on waist, they won't run out of ammo

HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png

>Being so old, so corny, so close-minded, so filled with hate and feelings of inferiority you go out out of your way to try and shit on objectively amazing music

you sad as hell mang

imagine typing this out and then hitting post

has no argument. I accept your defeat.

giphy.gif

Back