Floyd Mayweather finally admits to carrying Conor McGregor

Uhh.... Should it have been Herb Dean?

If it wasn't for that ref, the McGregor brand would be dead.

Why don't you ask Mayweather? It seems awfully important to him that he gets to pick every match. Or are you a rookie who hadn't watched any of his fights before facing Conor? Lmao

Why don't you ask Mayweather? It seems awfully important to him that he gets to pick every match. Or are you a rookie who hadn't watched any of his fights before facing Conor? Lmao

Someone spewing utter garbage like you has no business calling someone else a rookie.

Conor is an awful boxer, absolutely awful.

Floyd made the easiest money of his career against him, and the fight played out exactly how him and his team planned it.

It’s you who is not only a rookie, but a fucking idiot if you still can’t come to terms with what really happened when they fought.

Someone spewing utter garbage like you has no business calling someone else a rookie.

Conor is an awful boxer, absolutely awful.

Floyd made the easiest money of his career against him, and the fight played out exactly how him and his team planned it.

It’s you who is not only a rookie, but a fucking idiot if you still can’t come to terms with what really happened when they fought.

If that was the case then him and his team are fucking idiots, but everybody already knew that. Reason they planned it like that is because they needed to, that's what you don't understand. Floyd is so past it that he needed to fight that way. You can keep making pathetic excuses all day long, he couldn't have finished it earlier if he'd tried. All that would've happened is he'd have eaten more of those uppercuts. Try crying about it, sucker.

Or are you a rookie who hadn't watched any of his fights before facing Conor? Lmao

[<dunn]

If you have seen any of his fights pre Conor you'd know that Floyd was playing around the whole time. When have you ever seen him just put his hands up and walk down an opponent like that, with no respect what so ever? He's arguably the best defensive boxer ever and if Conor was such a threat to his zero why would he throw his whole defense out the window? He barely threw a punch the first three rounds. It doesn't even make sense.

So who's the rookie, again?

"It's time"

- Floyd Mayweather after the third round.

You guys are so silly making it look like anything but what it was, a ref Floyd hired who stepped in at the soonest possible moment when Conor was in any sort of danger. You know that's when Conor grapples for space to recover if it's MMA, when it's boxing you take a knee and accept a count. Oh but in this match we magically have a rule that this is not a thing. How convenient.

Do you mean to tell us that the threshold for the ref stepping in was not in another world with Floyd? Look at what Floyd did to Conor, If Conor did that to Floyd and the Ref broke his -0 over it, there would be no outrage in the boxing world?

And you expect MMA-fans, who know Conor is tough as nails, to sit this one out quietly.
He was probably instructed to stop the fight as soon as the circus ended. It's bad enough they put an amateur in there with a pro boxer, they didn't want it to turn into a gore fest and give combat sports an even worse rep.

Floyd hinted at his plan of carrying Conor during the stupid world tour press conference shit.

He repeatedly asked “Can Conor take what he dishes out”. To me this is clear indication he was going to let the novice Conor, this supposed killer touch puncher, get every chance to damage him in the early rounds. Which is when Conor is fresh and supposedly at his most deadly. This is further proven by the fact Floyd literally walks towards Conor with no angles, no cutting off of the ring, and without throwing a punch lmao.

Then after seeing that Conor had absolutely nothing for him, in round seven Floyd even yells “When are you going to use your power?”. If this doesn’t prove to you numbnuts that Floyd carried Conor, you’re just delusional and brain dead.

It was clear as day to anybody who actually watches boxing that Conor’s arm punches that work well in mma are basically Paulie maligaggi type punches in boxing.

One last thing, anybody that repeats the Joe Rogan line of bullshit (and I’m a JRE fan), that Conor did better than any boxer against Floyd just needs to stfu. Watch Floyd vs Cotto or Maidana ( both highly entertaining fights) and tell me with a straight face Conor did better lmao.

Floyd hinted at his plan of carrying Conor during the stupid world tour press conference shit.
Watch Floyd vs Cotto or Maidana ( both highly entertaining fights) and tell me with a straight face Conor did better lmao.

conor did better than any boxer against floyd
comeatmebr0.jpg

Conor carried Floyd to the tenth round

It was clear from the time it was signed that it was a sparring match. You plebs bought right into and actually paid money for it. You Motherfuckers are obsessed with McGregor. The lovers and the haters alike.

I don't blame Floyd for pretending he carried him considering Conor exceeded all expectations. Would have been embarrassing. its hilarious anyone would actually believe his admittal as anything other than self serving.

I don't blame Floyd for pretending he carried him considering Conor exceeded all expectations. Would have been embarrassing. its hilarious anyone would actually believe his admittal as anything other than self serving.
Lots of agendas around here. Nobody is going to be objective.

<45>

your guy gassed after 4 rounds
and in them 4 rounds he didn't do anything substantial to win the rounds
he got them by floyd just sitting back and relaxing

FLOYD+9.jpg

does that look a guy who was worried?

Ha ha Floyd is just embarrassed he went 10 rounds with someone boxing on their debut and with only 3 months training!!

I would be more inclined to believe that if mcgregor didn't gas he would of went the distance with Floyd.

Also Floyd with his style of boxing would get KOed in the first round against Mcgregor in the octagon.

Floyd IMO made boxing look bad!!

<45>

your guy gassed after 4 rounds
and in them 4 rounds he didn't do anything substantial to win the rounds
he got them by floyd just sitting back and relaxing

FLOYD+9.jpg

does that look a guy who was worried?

Conor was supposed to KO him Rd 1 or 2 anything after that we all knew he was doomed

FYI if it's was a stand up fight with kicks elbows etc, Floyd would get his shit kick in. FACT!!!

Also Mcgregor went in against the best boxer in the world on his fucking debut!!

When has a world class boxer gone in against a world class mma dude on his debut!!! Fucking never!!

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg
tenor.gif

FYI if it's was a stand up fight with kicks elbows etc, Floyd would get his shit kick in. FACT!!!

Also Mcgregor went in against the best boxer in the world on his fucking debut!!

When has a world class boxer gone in against a world class mma dude on his debut!!! Fucking never!!

Conor was carried. I didn't need Floyd to confirm that. I've watched the fight multiple times, and Floyd was never in danger, never pushed, never seriously perplexed. Any one with any shred of knowledge of how Floyd fights, knew he was going to take his time. He promised it wasn't going 12 rounds and it didn't. If the ref didn't stop it, Conor was going to get wrecked pretty bad. Conor is not a legitimate threat in a boxing ring. Any of the top fighters at that weight stop him sooner and in brutal fashion. And stop bringing up the if this was mma argument. Conor knew what he was getting himself into and talked all kinds of shit. And he got proven wrong on every level. Floyd gets stopped in the octagon. There is no mystery there. Just like their shouldn't have been any mystery with this money grab.

Have you ever watched Floyd fight?

Go pick a bum from the street and Mayweather will still just sit back for a couple of rounds assessing even when the guy is no danger

True ... but he wouldnt lose a single round vs a guy off the street. He lost 1 for sure .. arguably 3. Just see the official scorecards. Thats pretty sad. Make all the excuses you want. An 0-0 boxer should never take a single round from the greatest of all time.

True ... but he wouldnt lose a single round vs a guy off the street. He lost 1 for sure .. arguably 3. Just see the official scorecards. Thats pretty sad. Make all the excuses you want. An 0-0 boxer should never take a single round from the greatest of all time.
<{Heymansnicker}>

Bro, I always wanted to ask you a question: why/and/when did you start becoming a Conor hater? Were you an Aldo fan, did you hate his antics, his fans; what made you become Sherdog's most infamous Conor hater, along with Big Bang and UL? I applaud your steadfastness and determination but I never understood where/and/why you seemed so obsessed. Contards may get tattoos of retarded gorillas, however, his haters are in a league of their own.......very strange.

Back