NHL Offseason Discussion: Live From the KHL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess not lmao

Stadium is empty as well.
I watched a bit. Everyone seemed to be playing super cautious so it looked like they were playing in slow motion. Ice also looked awful.

Losing to a team that lost to Slovakia.

...{<jordan}

Haven't seen any of the World Juniors as the channel it is on in Europe, I don't have.

What I do have is an internet subscription which aires about 2 NHL games a night, as well as a highlight show. Problem is, I'm in England so the games at night kick off at 12am and 3am. Normally watch on demand. Two teams I follow are Buffalo and Bruins. Got into NHL and chose the Sabres, that was around 2002. Not sure where the Bruins came from, liked them from around 2009 though.

Will be watching the Winter Classic, Sabres vs Rangers. Looking like Rangers will have it but hey, you never know. Still don't think Eichel was worth the contract he got.

Haven't seen any of the World Juniors as the channel it is on in Europe, I don't have.

What I do have is an internet subscription which aires about 2 NHL games a night, as well as a highlight show. Problem is, I'm in England so the games at night kick off at 12am and 3am. Normally watch on demand. Two teams I follow are Buffalo and Bruins. Got into NHL and chose the Sabres, that was around 2002. Not sure where the Bruins came from, liked them from around 2009 though.

Will be watching the Winter Classic, Sabres vs Rangers. Looking like Rangers will have it but hey, you never know. Still don't think Eichel was worth the contract he got.

I live in Holland. I know that feel bro. Montreal games start at 7:30 EST, which is 1:30 AM dutch time. It's usually 1:45am by puck drop. I pretty much only watch weekend games now, and usually afternoon ones at that.

I live in Holland. I know that feel bro. Montreal games start at 7:30 EST, which is 1:30 AM dutch time. It's usually 1:45am by puck drop. I pretty much only watch weekend games now, and usually afternoon ones at that.

Don't worry you're not missing much lol

$

Haha really? Makes me laugh when I used to see Americans or Canadians moan about puck drop times, you know, for the games being played in America and Canada. That's why if I ever hear someone in the UK [or Europe in general] mention that they like a Western team, I know they are either extremely casual or a die-hard fine. Normally a casual who doesn't watch much, if any. What made you a Habs fan?

Also see you have lived in Helsinki. What made you move to Holland? Prefer Holland or Finland?

If I have to see Polak play one more game.......I'm just gonna be upset.

Dude is supposed to be a penalty killer, but his slow ass is the one always in the box.

At least the GOD Matthews is still dominating.

Wings beat Pens 4-1. Love seeing Crysby lose.

Anybody watching the Winter Classic?

Holy shit, I'd be so pissed if I paid for a front row seat on the other side of that ridiculous set up they have. I can't imagine that they can see a damn thing.

Haha really? Makes me laugh when I used to see Americans or Canadians moan about puck drop times, you know, for the games being played in America and Canada. That's why if I ever hear someone in the UK [or Europe in general] mention that they like a Western team, I know they are either extremely casual or a die-hard fine. Normally a casual who doesn't watch much, if any. What made you a Habs fan?

Also see you have lived in Helsinki. What made you move to Holland? Prefer Holland or Finland?

I prefer Finland to Holland, a lot. But I got a better job in Holland. Finland is more like Canada. I left Canada 3 years ago and I didn't experience home sickness until I moved to Holland.

What made me a habs fan is that I grew up in the middle of nowhere, equidistant between NHL teams, so I could choose. I chose the habs after going to a game at the bell centre.

If the Penguins miss the playoffs I'm all-in on the Golden Knights. I mean, I'll have to learn the names of more than 2 of their players, but I'm all-in baby!

Did the Habs ever make it to .500? My buddy's friend has some monster bet (>1000) that the Devils will make the playoffs and the Habs will miss them, it's looking good.

Sweden not even giving the US lube as they stick them in this 3rd period. I wouldn't blame any NHL team for tanking in hopes of landing Dahlin in the draft. He's to defense what Mcdavid and Matthews are to offense.

Pretty sure Karlsson and lidstrom mixed their DNA in a lab and Ramus was created from it

I prefer Finland to Holland, a lot. But I got a better job in Holland. Finland is more like Canada. I left Canada 3 years ago and I didn't experience home sickness until I moved to Holland.

What made me a habs fan is that I grew up in the middle of nowhere, equidistant between NHL teams, so I could choose. I chose the habs after going to a game at the bell centre.

You chose the Habs because you're a gaylord.

Thank Jebus for Mono, or the Leafs wouldn't have Timothy.

Also, Dahlin is a fucking superstar. Holy fuck, that guy is so damn good.

nice, Thornton and Kadri drop gloves before the first puck drop.
gonna be a long night.

You chose the Habs because you're a gaylord.

Thank Jebus for Mono, or the Leafs wouldn't have Timothy.

Also, Dahlin is a fucking superstar. Holy fuck, that guy is so damn good.

Lol, what was I going to do, choose the JFJ era leafs?

Dahlin is amazing. Zadina is a goalscoring savant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back