What happened to Janay Harding?

Mr hanky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
She's still listed on UFC's page, never fought and now i see that she signed with Bellator. Supposed to be on Contender Series but withdrew. Somebody knows why?

inb4: "Who?" and "Came for picks"

Australian girl, very nice looking (in my opinion):

Janay-Harding-4.jpg

Janay-Harding-7.jpg

Janay-Harding-3.jpg

Janay-Harding.jpg

there's more on instagram but i don't have one.

I know i know, she's 3-3, but I wanna cry when I read on sherdog that Valentina is "hot" or Miesha is "most beautiful WMMA fighter".

don't know, she trained at my brothers old gym. i actually had a bit of a spar with her once.

Not enough pics to determine what happened to her. Sorry.

She was never signed, just a cock up. There are some other girls who either signed for or fought on contenders series who are there and shouldn't be. Lauren Mueller was the only girl actually signed from the contenders series. Larisa Pacheco is still there, another mistake, she was cut ages ago.

She's still listed on UFC's page, never fought and now i see that she signed with Bellator. Supposed to be on Contender Series but withdrew. Somebody knows why?

Idky she withdrew but the Contender Series are one off fights and of course withdrawing isn't going make them want to bring you back.Also I seen her fight and she's ok,good fit in Bellator and her husband or BF is decent for lower levels iirc.

Back