"Uh sure..."

"Y-YOU WISH Y-YOU W-W-WERE B-BLACK D-DONT Y-Y-YOU??"

"Uh wow...thats..u ok there buddy?"

"WOW STOP BEING MAD HAHA"

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

man the dorks who pay to post here are always the easiest targets on god

meltdown achieved.

hsps6dI.png

Nice copy and paste from yesterday when you tried this on me, dingleberry.

<YeahOKJen>

smells like a @phunky wannabe.

anyways, back to discussing hip hop music.

I'm not even a "hip hop head". I'm a metal head first & foremost. the culture is rich & deeply rooted here in NYC. I was born here surrounded by it, grew up with it & live in it. I learned to appreciate it. it was never a choice.

guys like @21 Savage are try-hards so desperate to associate themselves with a culture that's alien to them, while at the same time dismissing it for what it really is.

Imagine being so useless you get banned from Sherdog and have to make a new account and hide behind a proxy so you don't get banned again.

<{vega}>
literally nothing you just said is true but keep trying doe its cute how you are so upset from yday you responded to your buttbuddies plea for help and came here trying to get one back LMFAO

smells like @phunky .

anyways, back to discussing hip hop music.

I'm not even a "hip hop head". I'm a metal head first & foremost. the culture is rich & deeply rooted here in NYC. I was born here surrounded by it, grew up with it & live in it. I learned to appreciate it. it was never a choice.

guys like @21 Savage are try-hards so desperate to associate themselves with a culture that's alien to them, while at the same time dismissing what it for what it really is.
>post music i like
>get @'d by some random no-namer trying to talk shit on me and on rap music
>"wow guys like 21 are so desperate..."

wew lad

hol up my mom calling for dinner this 1v2 obliteration will continue later

literally nothing you just said is true but keep trying doe its cute how you are so upset from yday you responded to your buttbuddies plea for help and came here trying to get one back LMFAO

>post music i like
>get @'d by some random no-namer trying to talk shit on me and on rap music
>"wow guys like 21 are so desperate..."

wew lad

imagine posting like this because you're seething with rage & can't argue effectively.

0kROkd1.png

None of that is true either.

Wew

It's too bad Drake sucks so much and wastes 2 mins on this track. I like when Wayne goes with no hook.

Back