Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

Small bet Lakers +3 and ML stab.

Might be square but I have my biggest bowl play of the year going today.

Louisville -6.5/7 to win 3 units.

Mississippi St. coach left for Florida, qb got hurt at the end of the year and are starting a Freshman, and going against the most explosive player in college.

Might be square but I have my biggest bowl play of the year going today.

Louisville -6.5/7 to win 3 units.

Mississippi St. coach left for Florida, qb got hurt at the end of the year and are starting a Freshman, and going against the most explosive player in college.

Horrible.

Detroit Pistons +4 for 3.3u
Utah Jazz +3.5 for 1.1u
Atlanta Hawks +3.5 for 2.2u
Denver Nuggets -7 for 2.2u

Detroit Pistons +4 for 3.3u
Utah Jazz +3.5 for 1.1u
Atlanta Hawks +3.5 for 2.2u
Denver Nuggets -7 for 2.2u

Tailing all 4 for the same units, 3,1,2,2 - if the ship goes down then it is official, I am the bad omen...

i like pistons as well but hoping to get a better line if spurs grab an early lead

Detroit Pistons +4 for 3.3u +3u
Utah Jazz +3.5 for 1.1u +1u
Atlanta Hawks +3.5 for 2.2u +2u
Denver Nuggets -7 for 2.2u -2.2u
+3.8u

I had an eye on th Nuggets game and I was counting my money in the third quarter. They were up ten with the Sixers looking GASSED. Can’t believe that implosion, they lost the game outright and by a decent margin. Oh well, can’t be mad about these results

Guys, anything solid for NFL? Last week of my pool and I need 6 picks.

NBA

I'm on the Timberwolves -2 (1u) against the Pacers. Even though Timberwolves are on the road and Jeff Teague is out, so is Victor Olipadio for the Pacers and also their best player.

Could be a trap game but just think Timberwolves are going to be motivated after blowing a big lead their last game against the Milwaukee Bucks.

These lines are stale. Compare them to current lines for most value.

For instance, SF is listed at +4.5 in your contest but the consensus at books is -5.5

These lines are stale. Compare them to current lines for most value.

For instance, SF is listed at +4.5 in your contest but the consensus at books is -5.5

I know that, but everyone has the opportunity to do this of course. Makes it very challenging with motivation, resting players, lines that are way off, etc. Last week and the pressure is on.

NBA

I'm on the Timberwolves -2 (1u) against the Pacers. Even though Timberwolves are on the road and Jeff Teague is out, so is Victor Olipadio for the Pacers and also their best player.

Could be a trap game but just think Timberwolves are going to be motivated after blowing a big lead their last game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Love it I don’t think they lose a step with Jones.

Young and Turner have been playing shitty Dipo makes that team go.

Back