DNA Tests to find out about ancestry:

Guys, it seems the folk at 23andMe heard my complaint. They've improved their algorithm and updated my results:

View attachment 317929

Everything is even more in line with what I expected... except the Yakut.

How on Earth did that guy get in there? Did the guy went from the farthest reaches of Siberia all the way to Sicily? Or did he cross the Pacific and came to the Viceroyalty of Peru?

Hopefully the next improvement will clear away that 5.8% that's still unassigned.
Why did they even bother putting South Asian and Oceanian if it's 0%. There's no relevance to having that data there for you

5.8% = sherdogger

I don't want to do it out of fear I might find out I have chinese ancestry.

that fucking scam, i find it hilarious how people keep buying into that shit

Why did they even bother putting South Asian and Oceanian if it's 0%. There's no relevance to having that data there for you

That was my fault. I clicked on the option that showed all the categories they test for because it was easier to screen capture.

Its a total scam. Instead, spend money on having a star named after yourself. It will be recognized in a book that, coincidentally, the company that you pay to name the star after you also publishes.

Nah, this is banchan we're talking about, Ping Pang ain't getting no love.

How shitty are Korean tourists in the PI? Do they walk around in complete disgust of the native population or do they hide it really well?

Its a total scam. Instead, spend money on having a star named after yourself. It will be recognized in a book that, coincidentally, the company that you pay to name the star after you also publishes.

I don’t think it’s a scam.

My results turned out almost spot on with what I thought they’d be. And the refined ones with the new algorithm even more so.

I don’t think it’s a scam.

My results turned out almost spot on with what I thought they’d be. And the refined ones with the new algorithm even more so.

No, he's right it's a coin roll for most things unless one of your parents is a walking recessive gene and then you'll favor the other one heavily.

These can end up somewhat accurate guesses just because it is a coin roll for the most part. If your mom is pure type "a" and your father is pure type "b" your results will not be 50/50.

I used ancestry DNA. I got it on sale for 80 dollars. Most of it could have easily been guessed by my family names (German and Irish) but I also found out I have some Spanish and Norwegian blood, which is cool. You should get it.
470515.jpg

There's some black lady working there who fudges the results to say everybody has at least 15% african.

My ancestors are originally from Africa, and most likely migrated to Europe via a land bridge to Europe. 100 dollars saved.

Has anyone done this or know about it?

I have recently been looking into it for my wife, she was curious about her heritage.

The first one i heard of was 23 and me. It was $99 for just ancestry and $199 to also find out about genetic health, all the way to find out if there is baldness in your family.

I then started doing other researches and came across, ancestry dna, ancestry.com, myheritage, kincore.

any recommendations or just tips that you know or heard of
I believe that Sherdog might be home to the mythical "Missing Link" in evolution.

Did you ever take one of the tests? Could be useful for science.

Nah, this is banchan we're talking about, Ping Pang ain't getting no love.

How shitty are Korean tourists in the PI? Do they walk around in complete disgust of the native population or do they hide it really well?

They act like some of the locals in bad neigborhoods and throw garbage in the streets. Some are very noisy and even harass other Korean expats who have been living and running shops in the country for decades.

Also when I was in High school a Korean guy my age Muay Thai kneed me in the stomach because he says its too big!

Lol.

Back