PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
should’ve put the Rose Bowl in primetime
Talk about stealing the show. Didn't surprise me though, I knew that game would be the football equivalent of JUST BLEED. I didn't think Clemson/Bama would be good. Just always felt like it would be a blowout one way or the other

Please join me in congratulating @J Danger on winning the 2017 PWD Golden Calves Award! Congratulations, J!

1955_1.jpg

College football = pro wrestling indies, kids killing themselves for a sack lunch and a dream making other people rich

At least the pros are making millions out here getting concussions

College football = pro wrestling indies, kids killing themselves for a sack lunch and a dream making other people rich

Says the military guy
<puh-lease75>

Trust me pal, the college kids are too. Unless my man Da'ron just happened to find that necklace on the ground last week, which I'm 110% sure he did and is not under any NCAA infractions

DSgyGv0U8AEWpG5.jpg:large

Says the military guy
<puh-lease75>

I tore some shit up for 4 years, I don't know if that would make me a "military guy". You are out here getting by on crappy electrician skills that only works because you are a Canadian citizen working for the military. You are way more a military guy than me, brother.

I tore some shit up for 4 years, I don't know if that would make me a "military guy". You are out here getting by on crappy electrician skills that only works because you are a Canadian citizen working for the military. You are way more a military guy than me, brother.
You got worked into a shoot brother. It happens. You get hawk his green yet?

On my 01 wwe viewing finished an great build to invasion/invasion ppv in spite of questionable booking. The alliance formed due to the lack of depth from wcw as outside of ddp/booker are prospects or never was. Ideally, invasion should of began in 02 when nwo come in and go from there but wwe panicked mid 01 with decling ratings.

great moments include Austin/angle/vince skits, blassie and undertaker speech, the return of 'old' stone cold, ecw forming, edge not wanting to 'Billy gunn' his king of the ring, and tajiri/regal.

As for the ppv hardy/rvd and inaugural brawl are great the rest of card range from ok to sunday night heat level (raven/regal, 6 man tag). Multi man main events dilute ppv cards every time, invasion match card is an good example.

In spite of not having top wcw stars it drew highest non wrestlemania buyrate ever which is amazing considering now fantastic 98-00 was show the potenial to be the money draw to end money draws that never materialized. Swap ecw for nwo for the main event would of reach near million buys imo or cleared it.

If all the talent was there hypothetically I would of done ecw vs wcw vs wwe, the alliance turn everything into mcmahon soap opera that got old back in 00-01. Have ecw got after both sides as a renegade faction with heyman on mic with rvd as the guy to elevate to main event level as he got over quickly at invasion he was cheered already in record time.

On my 01 wwe viewing finished an great build to invasion/invasion ppv in spite of questionable booking. The alliance formed due to the lack of depth from wcw as outside of ddp/booker are prospects or never was. Ideally, invasion should of began in 02 when nwo come in and go from there but wwe panicked mid 01 with decling ratings.

great moments include Austin/angle/vince skits, blassie and undertaker speech, the return of 'old' stone cold, ecw forming, edge not wanting to 'Billy gunn' his king of the ring, and tajiri/regal.

As for the ppv hardy/rvd and inaugural brawl are great the rest of card range from ok to sunday night heat level (raven/regal, 6 man tag). Multi man main events dilute ppv cards every time, invasion match card is an good example.

In spite of not having top wcw stars it drew highest non wrestlemania buyrate ever which is amazing considering now fantastic 98-00 was show the potenial to be the money draw to end money draws that never materialized. Swap ecw for nwo for the main event would of reach near million buys imo or cleared it.

God damn it, pal. I need to apologize to you because I just scroll past your posts and I know they are good posts. It's nothing personal, but I know if I read your well thought out posts then I am in it for the long run and I'm just a lazy bastard that doesn't want to do it.

<mma4>
I never knew this. Good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back