PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And look at the bottom right pic at the guy's troll face.

<mma1>
edge-and-lita-o.gif

Does he have no heart? Does he have no soul?!

What the hell was the point of that Jason Jordan teasing getting RR DQ'd last night? Also, Seth looked like the biggest dink throughout

After reviewing the data I’ve changed my mind. The people she’s serving are probably sewer dwellers that can only hope to rise to the status of dirt merchants we have on the pwd.

Post a pic. Preferably with face and side boob or face and bent over in yoga pants.

-lakersfan45 press secretary of pwd and slammy pwd award winner intellectual
owen-hart.gif

Girl gets about $170 Canadian per hour. I agree, sewer dwellers if not lower, but they're like TMNT rather than Toxic Turtles type sewer dwellers

I feel like I'm that guy warriors right now

What the hell was the point of that Jason Jordan teasing getting RR DQ'd last night? Also, Seth looked like the biggest dink throughout
I’m enjoying everything they are doing with Jason Jordan

Kane vs Brock jesus christ.

Just booked the Monday after RR off work.

Hope it's fun. First PPV (live) since WM.

I’m enjoying everything they are doing with Jason Jordan

I don't watch often. Wife keeps me informed, but from what I can tell, JJ has been pretty ungrateful. And he was ungrateful with Seth when Seth tried to raise his hand, but IMO it made Seth look more jealous and wimpy more than anything. I just find it all very backwards.

Lmao at Bryan caraway miesha was so ripe how did he not knock her up

Nunez 3:16 says I just creampied her ass!

9jJtKCr.jpg
She told him she didn't want marriage or kids.

9jJtKCr.jpg
If I’m Dana then im on the phone to Caraway today

Goddamn pal, what do we gotta do to get you to 155? Caraway/Nunez! It’s the most PEEERRRRRRSONAL GRUDGE MATCH in the history of the UFC. This man took everything from you and now you’re gonna take it from him IN BLOOOOODDDDD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back