What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't had much time to game in a few years, moving houses, projects, w/e. I built a $2000 gaming PC 2 years ago before I sold my house and have maybe gamed 6 hours on it (Witcher 3). I've been having some free time lately, and don't even feel like sitting on my PC to game so I got a Xbox one S as a media player and bought the remastered version of Skyrim to play. Its a blast playing with mods, I haven't played since the game came out.

Been on a puzzle kick. Played a ton of mini metro, Opus magnum. I might even dust off spacechem and try to finish it.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 Remix.

I have never finished Kingdom Hearts 2 due to the problems with my disc. Finally I grabbed the whole collection on sale.

The only problem is that the game really shows its age.

Downloading LA Noire remaster since it's on sale now. Bout to start Marvel GoG

Downloading LA Noire remaster since it's on sale now. Bout to start Marvel GoG

I think you'll dig it - it's a good balance between open world gameplay and Telltale-esque adventure.

Well, I got a Switch for Christmas! And I started TLoZ which I've put about 3 hours into on the Wii U. Decided to wait to experience it on the Switch. Anyway, I've actually been playing Tactics Ogre: LUCT on my PS Vita instead, lol. I've been putting in rounds of Heroes of the Storm, PUBG, and Overwatch as well.

Beat Dr. Mario Level 21 and there's no Level 22 afterwards.

Well, I got a Switch for Christmas! And I started TLoZ which I've put about 3 hours into on the Wii U. Decided to wait to experience it on the Switch. Anyway, I've actually been playing Tactics Ogre: LUCT on my PS Vita instead, lol. I've been putting in rounds of Heroes of the Storm, PUBG, and Overwatch as well.
wait... there is a tactics ogre for vita?
*rushes to find my vita*

I think you'll dig it - it's a good balance between open world gameplay and Telltale-esque adventure.

My buddy made the mistake of playing the game like it was Red Dead Redemption and proceeded to ignore all casework for 17 days while he wandered around traumatizing himself for lack of things to do

"What happened"

"I....I broke into a guy's garage and stole his rare luxury car"

"Nice. Then what happened"

"I drove it around until I found another rare luxury car and I swapped"

"...okay"

"And then I drove that car until I found another car"

"Jesus christ"

"I couldn't kill anyone"

Batman Telltale - thought this would be a bit boring because I always thought less is more when it came to Batman the character, but it was actually a lot of fun. The interplay between Batman and Bruce Wayne as characters is well done. Not being a comic book guy or Batman expert I'm surprised how easy it is for licensed products to completely rewrite shit established in the movies (Here the origins of Harvey Dent and Penguin, and Catwoman as a character)

Redeemer - this is an overhead beat em up that isn't very complicated but is still a lot of fun because enemies feel meaty, combat is high paced and it's full of executions, weapons and stealth kills. It kind of reminds me of Hotline Miami mixed with an Arkham game. It's only like $9 in the Steam sale

Skyrim on Switch - this is my triple dip now but I'm ten hours in and it's incredible how much I remember and how much I never saw at the same time. LOVE the portability and playing it in bed when I wake up.

During my copious free time (lol), I've played a lot of FFVII on the Ipad.

It's pretty well done on the IOS. Took a little to get back into, but the nostalgia factor is nuts.

Love the option to turn random battles on/off too

Did they remove the no encounters materia? Sounds like it would be detrimental. If players left that on all the time they would be severely underleveled.

Currently working my way through Inside. Finished it yesterday and need to grab 5 more achievements for completion.

I preferred Limbo by Play Dead even though Inside was still really great and atmospheric.

Last edited:
Did they remove the no encounters materia? Sounds like it would be detrimental. If players left that on all the time they would be severely underleveled.

Currently working my way through Inside. Finished it yesterday and need to grab 5 more achievements for completion.

I preferred Limbo by Play Dead even though Inside was still really great and atmospheric.

?? Not sure. In the iOS version there’s just an option to turn random battles on/off.

I usually leave them on.

Got back into Warframe and started a new Witchhunter type character in Skyrim.

Just finished Wolfenstein 2, about to start South Park. Slowly making my way through a log jam of games.

Fortnite BR. Won solo, Duo, and squad matches. Lack of depth due to being a beta has wore me thin but otherwise a fun game.

Bought and finished Gorogoa yesterday - fun puzzle game but for the 3 hours it lasts I wouldn't pay more than $5.

Been addicted to Everspace on Xbone for the past few days, trying to get all the achievements

Fortnite BR. Won solo, Duo, and squad matches. Lack of depth due to being a beta has wore me thin but otherwise a fun game.
I think the depth is in the mode on the paid version, the free part will always be just battle royal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back