PWD 527: A New Year of Debauchery

How drunk will you be for New Years?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to get excited. Brings me back to the old days of trying watch a 144p video of Pride at 4 AM on my old desktop

Doing an handicap match instead of an triple threat is a different twist to the usual aligned heels against champion. Should be a great match compared to brock/kane/bruan. 2 rumbles and 2 title matches, easily have more match time than previous rumbles I predict.

It's funny. I nearly called that one of Zayn/Owens would win a title and they'd share it like LayCool for the prediction thread.

I’m starting to get excited. Brings me back to the old days of trying watch a 144p video of Pride at 4 AM on my old desktop

You staying up for WK?

Maybe this year we'll actually have a bunch of people

really can't wait for wk 12 really good card. tho the matches I'm really looking forward 2 is the main event the 4 way and kenny vs jericho. I'm about to get some sleep in now so i won't be tired night owl life

You staying up for WK?

Maybe this year we'll actually have a bunch of people
I'd like to but idk. Worst case scenario is that I can try to avoid this place for a couple days and watch the replay on Axis tv Saturday night

Red Team duty for me tonight. Shoveling snow, salting walkways and all that good shit for the next 24 hours. I’ll catch the replay

What time does this flippy foreign bullshit start?
Wont pay those sneaky jap bastards one red cent of my hard earned American dollars but will watch a stolen stream if one is available
Must be stolen though
Payback you ping pong loving motherfuckers!

Chris Jericho dedicated his match tonight to @The Higher Power s favorite rassler ever chris the baby killer
That'll put butts in seats

Chris Jericho dedicated his match tonight to @The Higher Power s favorite rassler ever chris the baby killer
That'll put butts in seats

That’s some good heel work that rustles jimmies that Jericho is doing. Shame that stuff can’t always been done in today’s wrestling world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back