MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all want them to sign Bruce. Hopefully 5 years and his 4 year avg 300 obp....

Bum for Puig to fill your outfield needs?

Looks like San Fran might have a potent lineup.

I watched part of a 2017 HR collection video of Stanton and noticed he doesn't use weight shift. He's all upper body swing and is probably going to have back problems sooner or later.

His head stays still though like Judge and past great hitters.

The story of the Minnesota Twins employee alleging sexual assault against Miguel Sano has more holes than a slice of Swiss cheese. Major slap in the face to ACTUAL sexual assault victims. Sad.

Tired of these Billy Hamilton to SF rumors, wtf

Seriously, and keep hearing our number 1 prospect in talks lmao. Would prefer Austin Jackson if we are going that route.

He can't stay healthy, or get on base. Cincy wants a haul for him. They wouldn't be trying to trade him if he didn't suck. Isn't he 25? They should worry more about teaching him how to hit.

There are plenty of OF i would take over him.

He can't stay healthy, or get on base. Cincy wants a haul for him. They wouldn't be trying to trade him if he didn't suck. Isn't he 25? They should worry more about teaching him how to hit.

There are plenty of OF i would take over him.
Think he is 27-28 with 2 years of control left, and an OBP under .300

Rofl at Billy Hamilton. Dudes a poor mans Willie “mays” Hayes.

Holy bahjesus that's a lot of money for Wad

I guess you gotta open up the bank for a pitcher to want to go pitch in fuckin Colorado...

The Marlins are having a bad offseason.

The Marlins are having a bad offseason.
Must be collusion with the Yankees. Looking a little fishy.
With Davis and Holland in that bullpen it’s fucking unfair.
A stud with the royals and his replacement, together again. Look out.

I look at how much money teams are slinging at Hosmer and I’m so happy Freddie FreeGOAT is all locked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back