What's Your Next Purchase? V5

Is it out of the question to buy a rifle you like and get the barrel threaded by someone?
I could do that, but I would rather have done from the factory. I'd like to get my hands on a Mossberg MVP LR rifle or the Patrol rifle in 6.5 creedmor or in 308. None of my local gun shops have one for me to handle. It has the weight I want and comes in calibers that suit my needs.

Just pulled the trigger on a CZ P-10 9mm. $469 shipped. And when I spend $500 on this new credit card there's a $150 cash back bonus. So to me the gun's cost is $319. Now that's a fuckin' deal.

<13>

CZ-P-10C_L.png

<GinJuice>

The guide glove is great, I'm not really clear what the attack has over the guide other than the neoprene cuff vs the velcro on the guide. The pittards leather on the guide gloves is nice and soft but still durable. It's the same stuff as in that picture of the attacks you posted.

I'm a huge fan of pretty much anything Kuiu, my buddies make fun of me because when we're out, I'm usually wearing a full Kuiu kit from the socks and long underwear to the outerwear. The only things I don't like of theirs is their backpacks

Had to return these. The seams on the fingers were extremely uncomfortable. More so on top, the seam was riding the area between skin and nail on both sides causing a chaffing type feeling whenever I would move my fingers. Loved the way they look but it just wasn't comfortable. I preferredthe attack gloves though. Less leather, more dexterity.

p_105000533_3.jpg

9mm 1000 rounds, $185 shipped. I'm getting 25% back via MIR. So essentially $139 for 1000 rounds.

@RerouteToRemain

I looked through a Razor HD yesterday at the gun store...... I want to sell my Viper now and save up for a Razor HD now.

Kill me. That glass was clear as FUCK.

Chassis to finish my 6.5 Creedmoor.

Gonna grab the Kinetic Research Group Bravo. It’s an aluminum and polymer chassis that has an adjustable comb and looks like an M40A5 stock almost

I've been quiet lately on my P2000 for a very good reason: I've had it in my possession for roughly 3 weeks but just got it actually DROS'd today. You might be asking yourself "uhhh wat..." well, prepare for a mini wall of text.

Here's the story: As we already know from earlier posts I was having trouble getting in touch with a kitchen table FFL, before finally making contact and filling out paperwork on my pistol (which he had taken delivery of). Fast forward California's ridiculous 10-day waiting period and I was once again having trouble getting in touch with him, or I was getting sporadic communications about being out of town, at work, or otherwise unavailable. After about a week of this I show up at his house, he's not there. I show up again the next day, he's there. He proceeds to tell me that his FFL has lapsed, but that in two weeks time he will have it again and we can finish the DROS when he's up and running... then he OFFERS TO GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN, COMPLETELY UNDROS'd. I accept (stupid in hindsight, but at that point I figured I was better off with control of the pistol, considering the severe reliability issues I was having), and I leave. This was three weeks ago. I have as of yet been totally unable to reach the guy. Today I finally just took the pistol to a pawn shop and had them do a pawn-return DROS to get the fucking thing in my name, and I am now in the 10-day waiting period again. I paid for this pistol nearly a month ago.

<{hfved}>

I've been quiet lately on my P2000 for a very good reason: I've had it in my possession for roughly 3 weeks but just got it actually DROS'd today. You might be asking yourself "uhhh wat..." well, prepare for a mini wall of text.

Here's the story: As we already know from earlier posts I was having trouble getting in touch with a kitchen table FFL, before finally making contact and filling out paperwork on my pistol (which he had taken delivery of). Fast forward California's ridiculous 10-day waiting period and I was once again having trouble getting in touch with him, or I was getting sporadic communications about being out of town, at work, or otherwise unavailable. After about a week of this I show up at his house, he's not there. I show up again the next day, he's there. He proceeds to tell me that his FFL has lapsed, but that in two weeks time he will have it again and we can finish the DROS when he's up and running... then he OFFERS TO GIVE ME THE FUCKING GUN, COMPLETELY UNDROS'd. I accept (stupid in hindsight, but at that point I figured I was better off with control of the pistol, considering the severe reliability issues I was having), and I leave. This was three weeks ago. I have as of yet been totally unable to reach the guy. Today I finally just took the pistol to a pawn shop and had them do a pawn-return DROS to get the fucking thing in my name, and I am now in the 10-day waiting period again. I paid for this pistol nearly a month ago.

<{hfved}>

{<doc}
<Huh2>

Thinking about purchasing silencer shops nfa gun trust.

Just pay for it once . . . and then update it as needed.

I bought one from my dealer the first time I got a suppressor and then just used it when I bought my next one.

Heck, I don't mind sending you a copy of what I used if you want.

<{hfved}>

That is insane . . . don't ever let an FFL lapse . . .

Back