Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Latino

Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Spanish

Votes: 9 3.9%
  • South Asian

Votes: 7 3.0%

• Total voters
I voted Arab, but I don't look arab per se.

I am of Semitic Caananite heritage.

White (GOAT Race)

While there are a lot of white goats, I believe goats comes in many colours, even multi-colours as I will demonstrate

exhibit A
goat-mouth-open-teeth.jpg.838x0_q80.jpg

exhibit B
124182405.jpg

exhibit C
domestic-goat.jpg

exhibit D
IMG_8442.JPG

I can't stress how important equal representation is.

What if I'm a black person from the Caucasus region of Azerbaijan huh?

I’m white American with English and Irish ancestry. I have blue eyes and was blonde as a kid. Now it’s dark brown salt and pepper. I was never a ginger and I have body hair and can grow a beard so something else may be in there.

I identify as a large Samoan woman.

Caucasian(russian Ukrainian)/Jewish

Ahhh, i cannot see who is what. I want see who is fellow caucasion Jews.

Last edited:
Lol at Spanish being its own ethnicity. The old ignorant tendency of equating Latin Americans with Spaniards... why not equate Jamaicans and African-Americans with the English/Anglo-Saxons? They speak English and have English names.

Native American/Polish/Czechoslovakian

white guy - a few generations of american, but with hungarian, polish, and french from way back

Motherfuckers... non of you are Caucasians, i am the only Caucasian here. The poll should say White for "Caucasians" in this thread.

PS: Slavs are whiter than Western Europeans and White Americans.

You're from Middle East Russia? I thought you were an Eastern Euro guy.

italian/african/portuguese

im brazilian, i guess it sums it well. a proud mongrel

There is a french name in my family <6>

My point stills stands though. There is a SMALL portion of North African/ SW Asian DNA in the populace but one of the more accepted Hypothesis is it came from ancient farming peoples in the as opposed to the Moorish period The Moorish theory lacks skeletal samples to compare and and contrast and you have to factor in many moors occupying the region were native converts and the roman/carthage period as well blah blah.

Only showing up in paternal DNA eliminates much of the chance of migrant farmer populations merging. It's pretty clear people were crossing long before 711 though. By those numbers one of every Spaniard's great-great-grandparents was a pure blooded North African; and that's thousands of years after the conquest. It's really safe to say those men fathered a lot, and I do mean a lot of children, on their path to Italy.

But with that all said their sons/daughters had to reproduce for this to happen. So it's not like they were shunned by society by any means.

You're from Middle East Russia? I thought you were an Eastern Euro guy.

I am ossetian/jew/russian, it is very unnatural mix and is a consequence of Soviet Union.

But i am from St. Petersburg (was born and lived there). So i am from North Eastern Europe. But i do look more middle eastern than Russian if i get beard.

Back