Tenshin Nasukawa vs Cody Garbrandt

Luffy

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Let's say Tenshin moves on to the UFC and challenges Garbrandt for a fight. Garbrandt recently lost his belt, but he still believes he is the best fighter of the World. Tenshin Nasukawa is a genius fighter, having knocked out the Muay Thai Thai champion with only 18 years.

Garbrandt is considerably taller, but they are close in weight (62 vs 57) thanks to Tenshin's noticeable muscles, so a fight between the two isn't too much out of hand.

So, who wins?

While my instinct is to say of course Cody and bash you for even asking, I do have to admit that there's no basis for my cynicism, as Tenshin has looked flawless in every bout I've seen.

Maybe someone with more knowledge on Tenshin can point to a few of his fights where he's struggled?

Tenshin is short and his made his career off beating short Asians

Tenshin doesn't know how to fight in the cage.

Tenshin has never fought outside of his home crowd

He also fights at 55KG in Kickboxing

It's impossible to say to be honest...Kato KO'd schilling in kickboxing...why can't Tenshin Knock out the UFC champ?

Cody would do the smart thing and that is take Tenshin to the ground. probably with ease. Cody is much bigger and his wrestling is lightyears ahead then that of Tenshin.

Tenshin wouldnt survive 1 round imo. Tenshin is a real prospect tho and cant wait to see him develop in mma.

Cody would do the smart thing and that is take Tenshin to the ground. probably with ease. Cody is much bigger and his wrestling is lightyears ahead then that of Tenshin.

Tenshin wouldnt survive 1 round imo. Tenshin is a real prospect tho and cant wait to see him develop in mma.
Cody is dumb enough to stand and trade to prove he's the better striker. Not to say he is or isnt, but it would be giving Tenshin his one path to victory.

Cody is dumb enough to stand and trade to prove he's the better striker. Not to say he is or isnt, but it would be giving Tenshin his one path to victory.

Are you saying Cody isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer?

lol the guy's idea of trash talking is accusing a former teammate of teaching their whole gym how to use PED's. Talk about self ownage.

- Tattooed his neck
- Married and got his girl pregnant... at 25.
- Trains at Alpha Male
- Waxes his eyebrows

Luckly he has an amazing fighting instinct. The kid is really stupid.

Tenshin fought absolute bums in MMA so far, and I doubt trains any grappling at the moment.

How is that even a quesiton?

In time it would be very interesting. Tenshin needs to move in a slow and focused fashion,or he will hit bumps in the road al la Sage Northcutt. Rizin will want this too after Rena lost.

- Tattooed his neck
- Married and got his girl pregnant... at 25.
- Trains at Alpha Male
- Waxes his eyebrows

Luckly he has an amazing fighting instinct. The kid is really stupid.
Damn dude, did Cody bully u back in high school or something?

As of right now, Cody wins, but in a couple years when tenshin gets older and more experience, then I got tenshin. But in kickboxing right now, tenshin fucks him up.

Tenshin is short and his made his career off beating short Asians

Tenshin doesn't know how to fight in the cage.

Tenshin has never fought outside of his home crowd

He also fights at 55KG in Kickboxing

It's impossible to say to be honest...Kato KO'd schilling in kickboxing...why can't Tenshin Knock out the UFC champ?
Dude you are an absolute casual. He's made a career fighting the best kickboxers in the world who happen to be short Asians like himself. Literally he would destroy Cody in kickboxing. He KO'd both the reigning Lumpinee and IBF world champions in a row. His technical level of striking is far above Garbrandt who uses evasiveness to counter/sit on his right hand. The comment of him never fighting outside his home crowd just illuminates your ignorance on this subject. The kid went to Thailand when he was a teenager and fought his way up to Lumpinee. Honestly just stop commenting on information you probably heard from that retard that does Mind Smash.

Dude you are an absolute casual. He's made a career fighting the best kickboxers in the world who happen to be short Asians like himself. Literally he would destroy Cody in kickboxing. He KO'd both the reigning Lumpinee and IBF world champions in a row. His technical level of striking is far above Garbrandt who uses evasiveness to counter/sit on his right hand. The comment of him never fighting outside his home crowd just illuminates your ignorance on this subject. The kid went to Thailand when he was a teenager and fought his way up to Lumpinee. Honestly just stop commenting on information you probably heard from that retard that does Mind Smash.

You are totally right, I am a total casual

But other than Tenshin fighting in Thailand, everything else seems to remain true..he's a short Asian fighting otehr short Asians in Asia who would MAYBE KO someone like Cody in an MMA fight

Back