Why is Sherdog so SLOW lately? (Avatars, post box, etc not loading)

I understand. But the elephant in the room is net neutrality. Could this be the new normal for certain users.

I tried a VPN and it didn't work.

the site is even worse today on my regular internet than it was last week. which VPN did you use? i tried a few free ones on my chromebook and iPad trying to recommend for other users. i found opera and hotspot shield worked well for free vpn.

ive been happy with CyberGhost as a pay one as well. i have a feeling this has something to do with net neutrality because of the duration as well. try a different VPN

Sherdog works for me again at its regular speed. And the images are loading just fine.

Hopefully it stays this way.

the site is even worse today on my regular internet than it was last week. which VPN did you use? i tried a few free ones on my chromebook and iPad trying to recommend for other users. i found opera and hotspot shield worked well for free vpn.

ive been happy with CyberGhost as a pay one as well. i have a feeling this has something to do with net neutrality because of the duration as well. try a different VPN
Opera won't download to my hand held. I tried hotspot shield and so far it's working. Thanks for the suggestion.

Even with a VPN the site isn't working? Which one did you use?

I used one from the Google Chrome store but Try to use hide.meor something similar. It's been working for all users so far

https://hide.me/en/proxy

I brought up Net Neutrality today in my latest message to see if that's playing a role. We'll see what the response is, but I imagine that if that was the cause other sites would be having this problem as well.
Hotspot shield is working. Can you offer us a general heads up if you solve this problem?

I, for one, would appreciate it.

Hotspot shield is working. Can you offer us a general heads up if you solve this problem?

I, for one, would appreciate it.

As soon as I hear back from the dev team, I'll give an update in here.

I live in Las Vegas. First time I have been able to post in 4 days or so. Avs still dont load well

Praise whoever fixed it. I can now post and not browse at the speed of a slug

As soon as I hear back from the dev team, I'll give an update in here.
it appears to be fixed now.
I think you are correct. I am using without VPN and everything looks great.

Too bad it broke over the holidays. That was probably a major factor why it wasn't fixed quickly.

its better now, however i am getting "unspecified error" when i post a reply.
post doesnt show up.
i post a few more, same error.
come back later to several duplicate posts

Wow. Finally. In San Diego and it was too slow to load anything. Seems to be working today.

Thanks support. Couldn't do nothing for over a week on my phone.

I think you are correct. I am using without VPN and everything looks great.

Too bad it broke over the holidays. That was probably a major factor why it wasn't fixed quickly.
Interesting. Haven't heard any updates about them fixing anything yet the site seems to be running better.

Some images have to be reloaded in a different tab a few times for them to work but I'm noticing after doing that once more and more avatars load better.

@Lethal

Ever since this whole thing has been going down, I've been getting strange international calls on my phone. And even got a couple of alarming texts.

Pretty sure I pissed whoever off with the FU hackers post I made on here earlier (passionatly kiss my balls, u guys) or it could be something totally unrelated but the timelines of the events coincide.

<GOT3> .

its better now, however i am getting "unspecified error" when i post a reply.
post doesnt show up.
i post a few more, same error.
come back later to several duplicate posts

ive determined my post works, but it doesnt automatically refresh and show up a moment later like it used to. and i get the error message usually.

edit: when i posted this, everything worked as it should

Interesting. Haven't heard any updates about them fixing anything yet the site seems to be running better.

Some images have to be reloaded in a different tab a few times for them to work but I'm noticing after doing that once more and more avatars load better.
Now I had to switch back to the VPN. Was having the same issues as before. I could post but it took about 5 minutes per post with me trying many different things to push the post in faster.

Btw that's how it started a week ago.

cdn1-dev.forums-sherdog.com doesnt load properly for ages now. which means the comment box wont load and you cant even comment.

cdn1-dev.forums-sherdog.com doesnt load properly for ages now. which means the comment box wont load and you cant even comment.
If you're finding yourself unable to post, surf to your username in the top-right corner and select Preferences from the drop-down that appears. You'll find an option mid-menu for using rich-text editing to create and edit messages – as a temporary workaround, untick this option.

If you're finding yourself unable to post, surf to your username in the top-right corner and select Preferences from the drop-down that appears. You'll find an option mid-menu for using rich-text editing to create and edit messages – as a temporary workaround, untick this option.
Flying now m8!Cheers.

Back