Trump's #WINNING = Record low for black unemployment!!! Yeah baby!

Why not link to the CNBC article?

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

They had a graph which shows black unemployment has been following a trend for a few years now.

1515165930_blackunemployerate.JPG
Lol after it skyrocketed from most of the Obama era by the looks of it

The Left use Black people. But the Right also uses the religious folks.

Just politics

I don't care who the Prez is. I sincerely hope the Black family starts to make a comeback. Many Black children today already have 2 strikes against them

I don't think Trump can take full credit for something that started long before he did. But he has let it continue which is worthy of some praise.

I do think that Trump will follow the Republican norm of leaving AA unemployment much worse than he received but at least we can all agree he was a failure when that happens.

You have no evidence of this and are just sad and pathetic. You are the only one with the idea here to hose down black people. You seem like a resentful and bitter little racist. Go back to stormfront.

You sound rustled rip.

Today's wave of conservatism is all about holding onto the straight white male strangle hold of power, and any ground any group makes feels like crushing opposition. Muslims, gays, other miorities etc. Nothing but wailing and gnashing of teeth from the righties.

Trump voters are literally holding white supremacist rallies

598e6f7b9d51d.image.jpg

It says "kind of" :rolleyes:

Why do I have a feeling the guy you quoted is a legit brand new account like a guy who just saw the War room on google decided to chime in and have a serious discussion.

But upon seing the whole retardedness of the WR he decided just to E-suicide.

The Trump voters itt all seem happy about the fact that unemployment levels are at an all time low for Black Americans. Which in turn means a better quality of life. Exactly how does this make them racist?

Lol Trump literally has nothing to with black unemployment rates going down. It's trumpsters being disengenous and crediting daddy with things he didnt do. Like trump "being tough on air travel" and taking credit fir airplanes not falling outta the sky.

You sound rustled rip.

Today's wave of conservatism is all about holding onto the straight white male strangle hold of power, and any ground any group makes feels like crushing opposition. Muslims, gays, other miorities etc. Nothing but wailing and gnashing of teeth from the righties.

Trump voters are literally holding white supremacist rallies

598e6f7b9d51d.image.jpg

again, black unemployment reaches record low and all you have is racism. What you are showing is not a Trump rally.
But but keep on with your pathetic attempt at race baiting like every fucking little pathetic racist does.

Fact is that you are not successful and you are bitter and resentful. I post a thread about black success and you have such feelings of inadequacy and self hatred that you lash out by posting a pic of blacks being hosed and bitten...
THEN you try to pass it off as someone else's fantasy when it is YOUR FANTASY.

You probably fantasize about being one of these torch dorks. Give it a shot, it looks like they have low standards.

When Trump himself can take credit for there being no commercial airline crashes in the US last year, is it any wonder his diehard supporters will do the same.
Wait what?

Did a Tromp superter really said that? That it is to Trump's credit there were no airline accidents?

Wait what?

Did a Tromp superter really said that? That it is to Trump's credit there were no airline accidents?
Trump himself said it I believe and they cheered it (as usual)

He's already gone? Lol! What happened? I see there is two other brand new accounts that got banned in here. Guess the dotard gang came back from their purge lol.
Yeah seems like it Sherdog is addictive they all go back.
images

So this thread was about low African American unemployment.

Yet now is about how posters who don't think a certain way are Nazis or Nazi sympathizers

With nice Gifs and all.

I like how conservative posters wail about how this sub-forum is a liberal cesspool when we have a half-dozen shit threads like this by previous banned posters on the front page.

I like how conservative posters wail about how this sub-forum is a liberal cesspool when we have a half-dozen shit threads like this by previous banned posters on the front page.

Lol. I'm pro gay marriage. For legalization of drugs and pro choice

Conservative at its best

Try and stay on topic. If you want to discuss each other, have non-political discussion or meta-discussion about the War Room itself, use the OT thread.
Thanks.

Lol I love how opposing party presidents are to blame for all bad things that happen while in office and same party presidents get credit for all good things, but it never goes both ways. People on both sides do this and it's funny.

Back