War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What rage do you have about it? Why does this upset you?
I love it and full heartedly cheer it. I want all americans to be uplifted and in the workforce.

Now, if you wanted to be pessimistic, hey I want everyone to work and pay for their own shit and not get money from me in which case I would also cheer it.

Either way = this is awesome and hopefully it continues. If you want to be asshurt by it well go join the klan.

Blacks voted more for Obama than they did Hillary. Seems democrats are losing their grasp.

No one cares about your feelings. After Trump said that he was moving the embassy to Jerusalem some other countries followed suit.

Obama had the least transparent presidency ever.

Both of these are fact. Sorry your butthurt is not evidence of anything other than your bitterness and resentfulness.
confirmed for reanimator reagan

What rage do you have about it? Why does this upset you?
I love it and full heartedly cheer it. I want all americans to be uplifted and in the workforce.

Now, if you wanted to be pessimistic, hey I want everyone to work and pay for their own shit and not get money from me in which case I would also cheer it.

Either way = this is awesome and hopefully it continues. If you want to be asshurt by it well go join the klan.

Blacks voted more for Obama than they did Hillary. Seems democrats are losing their grasp.

No one cares about your feelings. After Trump said that he was moving the embassy to Jerusalem some other countries followed suit.

Obama had the least transparent presidency ever.

Both of these are fact. Sorry your butthurt is not evidence of anything other than your bitterness and resentfulness.

confirmed for reanimator reagan
giphy.gif

Hell yes I like Stipe as an underdog -- Francis is a scary dude but Stipe has been on a incredible run as of late and beat much better talent in that span

Why do I have a feeling the guy you quoted is a legit brand new account like a guy who just saw the War room on google decided to chime in and have a serious discussion.

But upon seing the whole retardedness of the WR he decided just to E-suicide.
He's already gone? Lol! What happened? I see there is two other brand new accounts that got banned in here. Guess the dotard gang came back from their purge lol.

again, black unemployment reaches record low and all you have is racism. What you are showing is not a Trump rally.
But but keep on with your pathetic attempt at race baiting like every fucking little pathetic racist does.

Fact is that you are not successful and you are bitter and resentful. I post a thread about black success and you have such feelings of inadequacy and self hatred that you lash out by posting a pic of blacks being hosed and bitten...
THEN you try to pass it off as someone else's fantasy when it is YOUR FANTASY.

You probably fantasize about being one of these torch dorks. Give it a shot, it looks like they have low standards.
again, black unemployment reaches record low and all you have is racism. What you are showing is not a Trump rally.
But but keep on with your pathetic attempt at race baiting like every fucking little pathetic racist does.

Fact is that you are not successful and you are bitter and resentful. I post a thread about black success and you have such feelings of inadequacy and self hatred that you lash out by posting a pic of blacks being hosed and bitten...
THEN you try to pass it off as someone else's fantasy when it is YOUR FANTASY.

You probably fantasize about being one of these torch dorks. Give it a shot, it looks like they have low standards.

Lol look at the clever previously banned poster invoking the "I know you are but what am i" defense.

That title fight is one of the best HW match ups I wanted to see in a long time. This is like the first fight we get two new age HW's fighting for the title.

If Francis hits him early, it's over. But Stipe is calm enough to weather an early storm and tire him out. Plus, Stipe hits pretty damn hard aswell.

It will be awesome to witness.

I think we need to look into usury laws. It is ridiculous. A few decades ago in New York the maximum interest rate for loan/credit was 12%. Then the economy got fucked and the fed raised interest rates to 20%. Which is fuckin unbelievable. Crazy times. So banks are paying 20% for money and are only allowed to loan it at 12%. That aint gonna work obviously so they changed some laws.

So the usury limit was raised because fed rates hit 20%. But the Fed Rate is now 1.5%. Why are the banks still charging like the fed rate is 20%? Those were special circumstances like war or crisis when you have to bend the rules to get through but there is no reason for it to continue.

And South Dakota was like a tax haven. They started it. Allowing rates to be higher so companies from NY and everywhere else operated out of there.

The maximum interest rate in the 70s is lower than the average interest rate now. It is unbelievable.

Last edited:
Lol at posters openly praising a purge in a forum. Openly talking of banning people.

My God what the Mods have created.

Just turn this place into a Left version of Stormfront or whatever. Just ban anyone that doesn't follow the Mob think.

You can't even go into a forum now without posters talking about Mods purging and banning.

Lol at posters openly praising a purge in a forum. Openly talking of banning people.

My God what the Mods have created.

Just turn this place into a Left version of Stormfront or whatever. Just ban anyone that doesn't follow the Mob think.

You can't even go into a forum now without posters talking about Mods purging and banning.

{<jimmies}

Oh sorry

Congratulations on turning a very positive thread on Low Black unemployment into a Nasty Racist thread. Derailment at its best but Mods don't give a shit when these types of threads get derailed with racism

Nice Job

That's almost 50 yrs. Its called inflation

That has nothing to do with it. It is the percentage of interest to be collected on money. IT doesn't matter how much the money is worth. For example, we now have a Fed rate like we did in 2001 and 2017 dollars are worth less than 2001 dollars.

It is likes taxes. Should taxes be higher just because it is the future? lol. That isnt how it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back