PWD 528: We're Going to WK, Jericho, Omeeega. All Night Loooong

Did Big Kenny/ Y2J put streams on computers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea the cold sucks dude thats what im sayin

I wasnt competing my cold is worse than your cold I was just saying all cold sucks

Im prejudice
You were cold shaming him brother
We all saw it

You were cold shaming him brother
We all saw it

This is all your fault Jobber. Stop sending us your extra cold Or well elect trump again to build a northern wall too

Yea the cold sucks dude thats what im sayin

I wasnt competing my cold is worse than your cold I was just saying all cold sucks

Im prejudice
I’m in SoCal and it’s 57F and I have a space heater blasting me lolzz

I work with what I got.

On a positive note I got my evaluations and many of my students said I’m the best prof at my university. Someone said I was brilliant. Tenure position here I come

<GinJuice>

quit selling weed to your students buddy

Maybe our whole existence is taking place within the mind of a jaguar tripping out on DMT.
38CHSdW.gif

"Weed is good for your brain."

Mixed Match Challenge still looking like the best thing this year.

We only elect :eek::eek::eek:s and trannies these days. Prepare your anus

Heavens did you think I meant I was going to become your Pm ? Im going to become president and invade right over the river homie prepare to be liberated and the next project for the mic to bilk the us tax payer. We gonna call that shit freedom bacon and Patriot syrup mother fucker

Heavens did you think I meant I was going to become your Pm ? Im going to become president and invade right over the river homie prepare to be liberated and the next project for the mic to bilk the us tax payer. We gonna call that shit freedom bacon and Patriot syrup mother fucker
Chris im putting it in your ass whether you like it or not.

Chris im putting it in your ass whether you like it or not.

Youll be taking over grey wurms duties of commanding the unsullied should you try something so foolish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back