PWD 528: We're Going to WK, Jericho, Omeeega. All Night Loooong

Did Big Kenny/ Y2J put streams on computers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't they all?
0EzpPOq.gif

I don't know what that is.

Googled it. A card in magic: the gathering (never heard of this either), I presume that's good?

Honestly, the only trading cards I 'collected' for a short period was Yu-Gi-Oh, football and a WWE sticker book (the pages did tend to stick together after a while ), although the last one doesn't count as a trading card game.

The head teacher banned all trading cards at school, due to arguments, stealing and fights over getting their original cards back.

@SocraticMethod , would you defend me in court if those kids sought justice?
I didn't receive any cards either.
<DCrying>

No Hurloon is crap was just my first card and i liked the art

And if someone stole your magic cards socrates isnt the man you need ......

wish Bad News Barrett was still around to bury Miz

Match improved tenfold with the original commentary. Pulled me into it so much more. Now I'm smh even more how JR has fallen off. He would've killed this in his prime

"Two V Triggers, and the One Winged Angel yet somehow, someway Chris Jericho dug deep and found the will to grab that bottom rope and break the cover. My god how did he do it?!"

Does everyone still think NJPW and indy matches are shitty because they don't sell anything?

It's still not to my taste, because I fucking HATE no-selling unless it's a monster character, all the moves in the world can't make up for that.

It's sort of like skateboarding, yeah, it's all impressive that they can do that, but it doesn't really makes me give a shit about it.

It's still not to my taste, because I fucking HATE no-selling unless it's a monster character, all the moves in the world can't make up for that.

It's sort of like skateboarding, yeah, it's all impressive that they can do that, but it doesn't really makes me give a shit about it.
And the fact that it's the minor leagues compared to WWE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back