NCAA Wrestling

Still a lot of wrestling left but how 125 gets seeded at the B10 tourney should be interesting. With NaTo sitting out of the Rutgers dual, Suriano will not wrestle either him or Lee before then. NaTo could still wrestle Lee in their dual later this month. tOSU and Rutgers still have duals with Minnesota which could impact seeding if Lizak could pull off the upset.

Jack beat Heil and now 141 is looking like it's anybody's weight to win.

I'm going with the True Freshman.

I would put Yianni as the favorite to win, although it's very very slightly. Nice to see Heil losing, can't stand guys who coast to wins.

When Hayes got the escape after the first throw with his riding time still intact I figured it would be a moral victory for DeLuca but would probably let the moment pass him by. When he tossed him again that was just crazy. The RAC was going wild. Lewis had a really nice win too.

Not sure if it has been posted so here it is. Aliyev (3X world champion) vs. Ramonov (world champ/Olympic champ) in pro wrestling league:

Last edited:
The real Vlad has taken another victim haha. Two of my favorite wrestlers. Amazing contrast in styles

Spencer lee beat Picc 10-5.

He looked to be on his way to beating him up in the 1st after 2 TDs and 4NF but Picc got 2 takedowns of his own and did a good job riding himself including locking up a cradle at the end of the 3rs but couldn't take him over.

Lee seemed to be a bit gassed.

Lee is definitely in the hunt for the title but at this point if NaTo is healthy I have him as slight favorite over the field

Spencer lee beat Picc 10-5.

He looked to be on his way to beating him up in the 1st after 2 TDs and 4NF but Picc got 2 takedowns of his own and did a good job riding himself including locking up a cradle at the end of the 3rs but couldn't take him over.

Lee seemed to be a bit gassed.

Lee is definitely in the hunt for the title but at this point if NaTo is healthy I have him as slight favorite over the field

I think Nato beats Lee comfortably, I'd say by at least 4. Nato's strength will show here.

I think Nato beats Lee comfortably, I'd say by at least 4. Nato's strength will show here.

I can definitely see that outcome in the dual but I I think Lee's going to improve over the next couple of months. Gotta remember he's less than a year from a torn ACL and he's already beating All Americans.

I think Lee will tighten it up by March but a Healthy NaTo is still my slight favorite.

I can definitely see that outcome in the dual but I I think Lee's going to improve over the next couple of months. Gotta remember he's less than a year from a torn ACL and he's already beating All Americans.

I think Lee will tighten it up by March but a Healthy NaTo is still my slight favorite.
Brands straight out said it was an issue with Lee figuring out proper hydration and nutrition with 1 hr weigh in vs 2 hour weigh ins and first time wrestling in carvers

Brands straight out said it was an issue with Lee figuring out proper hydration and nutrition with 1 hr weigh in vs 2 hour weigh ins and first time wrestling in carvers

I buy into the Carver jitters but not the weigh ins. Lee is small for the weight.

I think he's still working on the tank after recovering from the injury

Back