War Room OT Discussion v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
UnSbV10.gif

Hey bruhs I might be performing in Austin next month. Anyone got any food suggestions?

Make sure you get all the calories you need, and try to cut back on sugar.

Seriously, don't know. One of my semi-regular spots in Scottsdale (Roaring Fork) has a location in Austin.

Yea, I've noticed this as well.

Like I've been saying, the new left is as anti liberal as you can get...
They are incredibly intolerant and as racist as their stormfront counterparts.

Like half of this clown's posts are just randomly calling people racist with no explanation. Should be banned already.

confirmed for reanimator reagan

Someone change his username to Reanimated Reanimator Reagan

That title fight is one of the best HW match ups I wanted to see in a long time. This is like the first fight we get two new age HW's fighting for the title.

I just hope Cain Velasquez can get back to some type of form. I thought for sure he was going to compile a HOF career resume, but injuries have been brutal to him.

There is no fighter I enjoy watching more than Velasquez in his prime. Maybe Fedor or Penn.

Lol at posters openly praising a purge in a forum. Openly talking of banning people.

My God what the Mods have created.

Just turn this place into a Left version of Stormfront or whatever. Just ban anyone that doesn't follow the Mob think.

You can't even go into a forum now without posters talking about Mods purging and banning.

You realize this subforum still demonstrably leans right, right? Just look at any partisan or ideology-based poll and it's obvious.

The "purge" as you call it wasn't ideological at all: it was based on troll posters hijacking threads and harassing people with PM's. Those trolls, for some unimaginable reason, seemed to also support ideology based on illogical reaction and reductionist pandering.

If there was a purge based on ideology, TheComebackKid, probably the single farthest right poster here, would have been banned. But, since he's a genuine poster (albeit genuinely moronic), he was not.

Also, you bringing up StormFront and then whining that the person who replied to you insinuated you like StormFront was hilarious. You guys' victim complex is impressive.

There it is. Guy tells me I'm racist & sympathetic to Stormfront. Tell my black mother that. Point out any racist thing I said.

You guys have gone so far out its ridiculous. You will actually call Black dudes and Jews Nazis now.

Congratulations. You are on par with the extremists you hate

And I'm assuming you don't realize who the only confirmed murderers on Sherdog were. How can you seriously post this stuff

oh, you got called out after you called out the whole forum?

take no responsibility, you're a victim.

Anybody else like Stipe as an underdog?

Surprised to see that line. I don't feel confident about my assessment of Ngannou's skills, really, but I like Stipe here at this moment. I think I'll spend some time rewatching some of their fights before settling on a final pick, though.

Actually it is but i will digress I'm drinking with the wife and cannot reply

@Jack V Savage ?

Not really following this, TBH.

If sherdog Trump voters were born 50 years earlier they'd be these guys with the hoses

bill-hudson.jpg

Once again Mods.

How does the above pass in a positive thread about low African American unemployment.

You seem ok with racist derailing in threads but like to delete posts that call out the racist crap

If you are unable to do anything about race baiting derailment in decent positive threads maybe you should give up the Mod position

If Francis hits him early, it's over. But Stipe is calm enough to weather an early storm and tire him out. Plus, Stipe hits pretty damn hard aswell.

It will be awesome to witness.

Stipe's defense is poor. He gets hit a lot. First round KO for Francis.

Once again Mods.

How does the above pass in a positive thread about low African American unemployment.

You seem ok with racist derailing in threads but like to delete posts that call out the racist crap

If you are unable to do anything about race baiting derailment in decent positive threads maybe you should give up the Mod position

The post is about a current administrations affect on a specific race. That post is making a statement that the affect actually was bad. A thread can't be posed in a way to avoid criticism. That's just silly. As stupid as that post is imo, we don't really have a good basis to remove it and I don't understand why you are doubling down on this specifically. Go argue with the person who made the post. That's part of the point of these threads.

The post is about a current administrations affect on a specific race. That post is making a statement that the affect actually was bad. A thread can't be posed in a way to avoid criticism. That's just silly. As stupid as that post is imo, we don't really have a good basis to remove it and I don't understand why you are doubling down on this specifically. Go argue with the person who made the post. That's part of the point of these threads.

Leftist shill exposed itt

If there was a purge based on ideology, TheComebackKid, probably the single farthest right poster here, would have been banned. But, since he's a genuine poster (albeit genuinely moronic), he was not.
16Jvx_s-200x150.gif

Once again Mods.

I'm glad I was able to trigger you so much with one simple post. It's nice to have taken so little effort to out you as the whiny little baby that you are.

Also, it's not my fault that you are too stupid to understand the point. Conservatism in this country has a long history of being predominantly straight white Christian males doing their best to keep any group from making inroads as to being political or socioeconomic equals. Women, blacks, hippies, gays, Muslims, transgenders, , and so on. For decades the conservatives of any given era gnashed their teeth and scratched to keep some given group from having their voices heard. And like I said, any of the hardcore Trump bots of the war room could have been born earlier and would be fighting against one of those named groups. Just pick your decade.

But it must be really telling about you and your intellect if all you took from it was "omg he called me racist". Guilty conscience much?

And what a piece of crap that thread is. Disingenuous troll bait thread on so many levels. First, conservatives don't care about minority groups. Hell, even this week War Room Trumpers were in here crying about too many black people on TV. So get out of here with the "this thread is about how conservatives love black people!" That's about as slick as Roy Moore's "look I got a jew lawyer! I love jewwwwwws"

Second, that thread is full retard because literally nothing Trump has done has impacted unemployment, let alone minority unemployment rates. It's a dishonest attempt to start shit. If anything, Trump's tax plan hurts the poorest inner city African American groups considering how the under $10K tag bracket saw no tax break at all.

So @SBJJ shut your mouth and stop being a little fuccboi.

Last edited:
I'm glad I was able to trigger you so much with one simple post. It's nice to have taken so little effort to out you as the whiny little baby that you are.

Also, it's not my fault that you are too stupid to understand the point. Conservatism in this country has a long history of being predominantly straight white Christian males doing their best to keep any group from making inroads as to being political or socioeconomic equals. Women, blacks, hippies, gays, Muslims, transgenders, , and so on. For decades the conservatives of any given era gnashed their teeth and scratched to keep some given group from having their voices heard. And like I said, any of the hardcore Trump bots of the war room could have been born earlier and would be fighting against one of those named groups. Just pick your decade.

But it must be really telling about you and your intellect if all you took from it was "omg he called me racist". Guilty conscience much?

And what a piece of crap that thread is. Disingenuous troll bait thread on so many levels. First, conservatives don't care about minority groups. Hell, even this week War Room Trumpers were in here crying about too many black people on TV. So get out of here with the "this thread is about how conservatives love black people!" That's about as slick as Roy Moore's "look I got a jew lawyer! I love jewwwwwws"

Second, that thread is full retard because literally nothing Trump has done has impacted unemployment, let alone minority unemployment rates. It's a dishonest attempt to start shit. If anything, Trump's tax plan hurts the poorest inner city African American groups considering how the under $10K tag bracket saw no tax break at all.

So @SBJJ shut the your mouth and stop being a little fuccboi.
<{you!}>
<{you!}>
<{you!}>

So @SBJJ shut the your mouth and stop being a little fuccboi.
200.gif

Missed this until Craque brought attention to it. I don't think TCK has any real ideological views. If Trump favored switching to communism, he'd back it. His only consistent view is that he hates liberals on a personal level and loves Trump (and Bush before that).

Trump is heading to Atlanta for the College football national championship. What are the chances he tweets something about how great the city is then hours later they find a tweet from years ago trashing the city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back