Elections Oprah Winfrey is going to run for President. And she's going to win.

And it was because of guys like Trump that she is in a country where she was able to do that .

She made her first money acting. And actors are the most over paid and out of touch people in the world.

The Muslims, Chinese and Russians would eat her alive...

You belong in the room next to Trump in the loony bin

And it was because of guys like Trump that she is in a country where she was able to do that .

She made her first money acting. And actors are the most over paid and out of touch people in the world.

The fuck is the bolded supposed to mean?

The woman grew up poor and is now a billionaire. That is NOT from acting.

The fuck is the bolded supposed to mean?

The woman grew up poor and is now a billionaire. That is NOT from acting.

Basically he is saying that poor black women can't make it in this world without a "strong" white man showing her the way. In other words he is an uneducated racist idiot

CNN is reporting it so there is more than likely some truth to it. Regardless what the Trumpers say about CNN they USUALLY get it right

They only reported that she's been floating the idea around. For CNN, that could mean they have a third hand account of her joking about it at a party.

Can't respect it unless you have evidence, reasoning or a track record to back up your prediction.

I will say this though, I know based on her actions that Oprah obviously intends to throw her hat in the race now, but something might happen in the next 2 years to stop her. If she does run, brace yourself for her victory.
If she runs, she will lose.

I am happy that we have this disagreement on record.

She doesn't even want this. I doubt she has the energy.
She did 4,561 episodes of the Oprah Winfrey Show.

This woman is a serious threat. She is very very popular, very very rich, very very hard-working and probably very very bored. Don't underestimate her like the liberals underestimated Trump.

It was laughable a few years ago to believe this but after last year who the hell knows. She probably has better odds than anyone else right now. She would really need to build a team around her soon though.

By "guys like Trump", do you mean baby-soft cowards who ducked military service while other men fought and died or do you mean trust-fund pussies who have had everything handed to them and never had to do a day of real work in their life, or do you just mean con-men?

Not a bad choice consideri ng her accomplishments. But if the reason to elect her is primarily due to color and sex than we are fucking stupid and don't deserve her.

Interesting thread.

By all accounts, she's done exactly what people claim is important. She, a black woman from a poor background, build a billion dollar empire from nothing. She's over weight but, other than that, what is the negative about Oprah?

Based on the criticisms and the praise applied to Obama and Trump, she's better qualified than both of them.

Yea. Trump opens beauty pageants to use as vehicles for his own personal sexual assault escapades - He uses his schools more for criminally defrauding the students than raping them... as far as we know so far.

All fictional slander. And HomerThompson liked your post, that pretty much tags it as drivel.

All fictional slander. And HomerThompson liked your post, that pretty much tags it as drivel.
You don't know what slander is, and you're starting to look like a blind Trump-nuthugger.

Interesting thread.

By all accounts, she's done exactly what people claim is important. She, a black woman from a poor background, build a billion dollar empire from nothing. She's over weight but, other than that, what is the negative about Oprah?

Based on the criticisms and the praise applied to Obama and Trump, she's better qualified than both of them.

Oh the right will find a way to turn her into the worst person to walk the earth

My track record speaks for itself.

Can't tell if you're trolling or not. You probably are. I don't think you really believe it.

Just in case, the moderator called @Lead can record this as a sigbet for us.

Interesting thread.

I never understood the prejudice of Americans towards overweight presidential candidates. Y'all are some fat mo fo's and what does weight have to do with competency. Lots of overweight people compensate for it by having a sharp mind.

In other words. Anything anyone says negative about my perfect hero Trump is a lie.

I wonder why he hasn't sued any of the women who accused him of sexual harassment and also why we all know he will not sue the author of this book.

She did 4,561 episodes of the Oprah Winfrey Show.

This woman is a serious threat. She is very very popular, very very rich, very very hard-working and probably very very bored. Don't underestimate her like the liberals underestimated Trump.

I think it's a bit too early to even begin to predict what her chances would be. Trump was an anomaly, and took advantage of a perfect storm.

I don't even know if Oprah would even make a dent in the primaries. She's not really the antithesis of what people are sick and fucking tired of, like what Trump was able to use to his advantage in both the primaries and GE. I can't imagine her platform or talking points being all that different from what her competition would be saying. It would be interesting though.

Back