Bruce lee was a speedy bastard

Yes, the camera can't pick up on a non-kick!!!! Incredible.

Also watch his bag work.. He punches like I did before boxing. Very impressive!!

Anything is impressive compared to you anyway.

You admire Bruce Lee? A guy who purposely challenged traditional Karate dojos, instead of legit fighting gyms?
He trained with traditional karate guys and tkd guys like chuck norris. I hadnt heard of him doing any challenge matches against them. any source on that?

He trained with traditional karate guys and tkd guys like chuck norris. I hadnt heard of him doing any challenge matches against them. any source on that?

Note a single report of Lee challenging boxing gyms, because he respected those guys abilities as fighters and knew he would get smashed.

Note a single report of Lee challenging boxing gyms, because he respected those guys abilities as fighters and knew he would get smashed.

nah more like they were afraid to get kicked in the face, thrown and submitted!

#FATHERofMMA #GOAT #BRUCELEE4eva

nah more like they were afraid to get kicked in the face, thrown and submitted!

#FATHERofMMA #GOAT #BRUCELEE4eva

That's ironic concidering that Lee did not believe in kicking to the face in real combat, only in movies because it looked flashy.

That's ironic concidering that Lee did not believe in kicking to the face in real combat, only in movies because it looked flashy.
apparently he changed his philosophy about that after training with Chuck Norris, who showed him there is a time and place to kick high. Besides not kicking to the head was in the context of street fights, not sparring or sport fighting. He sparred and trained Joe Lewis who was a full contact champion.

apparently he changed his philosophy about that after training with Chuck Norris, who showed him there is a time and place to kick high. Besides not kicking to the head was in the context of street fights, not sparring or sport fighting. He sparred and trained Joe Lewis who was a full contact champion.

There is no indication that Bruce Lee changed his mind. He kicked people in the face in the Green Hornet... Long before Chuck pushed for it.

Yes, the camera can't pick up on a non-kick!!!! Incredible.

Also watch his bag work.. He punches like I did before boxing. Very impressive!!
He was very fast, though.
That is one of a multitude of requirements to excel in the full game, but he had God given quickness.

I agree about the non kick. I would like this vid more if he at least extended it a bit.

Back