Cam Newton

Official

OT Newcomer of the Year 2017 Nominee
@Green
Reaction score
Panthers fans like having this guy?

He sure was confident in his skills a few years back...

da85dce0-ad13-0133-988d-0a6c20e5e327.jpg

He's a fun player to watch when he's confident, should get more credit for Panthers success but he doesn't. Losing Benjamin at WR hurt him quite a bit but he still put up nice numbers with random receivers, no Olsen for a while, and a very mediocre run game.

He's just not a good leader and his attitude never improved from college. But he's still a physical specimen that can change a game at any time single handedly.

Physically one of the best to ever play the game which is how he has been successful. However he is mentally weak and doesn't have much heart based on his actions and words.

McCaffrey is great but I think he's finding the bigs a little more difficult that college fb was.
Or maybe it's the play selection they use him in.

Cam is just a larger than life character. He's awesome.

McCaffrey is great but I think he's finding the bigs a little more difficult that college fb was.
Or maybe it's the play selection they use him in.

Cam is just a larger than life character. He's awesome.
I'm honestly surprised given McGoatfrey's ability to catch and run the Panthers didn't turn him into their version of Welker/Amendola/Edelman.

EDIT:
As in officially move him to WR.

I could get backing away like that if the game was close... but as I recall that game wasn't that close at that stage.
It was a one score game at the time late in the 4th. Cam should've been diving on it with all his might because they probably weren't getting the ball back

He’s skilled, but mentally not there.

He’ll single handily win you games and put the team on his back. However they’ll be days when he just fucks everything up and get pissed and point the finger.

I could get backing away like that if the game was close... but as I recall that game wasn't that close at that stage.
What? It was 16-10 late in the fourth quarter.

His throwing mechanics are absolutely atrocious.

Back