• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PWd 529 Gutter thread gutter thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of us are expecting a long asuka reign after mania so unless she wins it before hand probably not. I wouldn't rule out her winning the money in the bank though but she probably stays on raw for another year at least.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her win MITB and cash-in on Asuka with the help of Sonya and Mandy, but not till the end of the year.

I wish Braun's super finisher would be a power bomb.

I like his power slam. There have been so many big guys with power bomb finishes, the power slam is a nice call-back to more old-school wrestling, and it really fits his his big, simple, man-handling style.

Watching 2015 Rumble. Can you imagine the pop in that arena if Rusev had snuck in after Rocky left and eliminated Roman from behind? It would have been nuts. Then me and @J Danger would have wound up partying with Rusev and Lana at a Philly strip club all night long. Belee dat.

But it never happened. Roman won and I went to a diner with my friend Ken.

I like his power slam. There have been so many big guys with power bomb finishes, the power slam is a nice call-back to more old-school wrestling, and it really fits his his big, simple, man-handling style.

I like the power slam too, and he has the size and legit strength to make it believable. I'd like for the power bomb finisher to be a last resort move for him against someone like Lesnar, Reigns, Cena at one of the big 4 PPVs. He does a power slam and they barely kick out, he does another and they barely kick out again then an exhausted and tired Braun hits a PB in desperation for the win.

tenor.gif

Poll for after the Foxy vs. Teri poll:

Who had the best powerbomb:

1. Nash
2. Sid
3. Batista
4. Taker
5. Bigelow
6. Mike Awesome
7. Tanaka
8. Bubba Ray Dudley
9. Sable Bomb
10. Random Japanese guy I never heard of

I like the power slam too, and he has the size and legit strength to make it believable. I'd like for the power bomb finisher to be a last resort move for him against someone like Lesnar, Reigns, Cena at one of the big 4 PPVs. He does a power slam and they barely kick out, he does another and they barely kick out again then an exhausted and tired Braun hits a PB in desperation for the win.

tenor.gif

Or, just hear me out here, what if instead of that, after the second kick out, he literally rips the other guy's fucking head off.

I feel bad for Ric. He knows he doesn't have much longer and he's trying to get as much money as he can before he goes.
You mean as much money for his Ex's as he can before he goes.

You must be really looking forward to his 2004 feud with the undertaker and the voodoo dirt.

Ruthless agresssion era to post wm 25 was my time as full time fan, the guest host era drove me into casual/ppv only from 09 onwards. Haven't seen an full episode of raw/smackdown from mid 2009 onwards of today's era. But I have seen new generation/attitude era tv/ppv instead way better viewing.

tenor.gif
"And Braun has got to be thinking 'what's do I have to do?! What's it gonna take?!'. The Monster Among Men looks like he's going deep into the repitiore and I don't like it a damn it!"

Also acceptable for Braun's desperation finisher

Booker! This is for you buddy!

giphy.gif

I am so damn happy to see Roman Reigns and Jason Jordan in the same ring.

I guess we get varying combinations of Balor Club vs Reigns, Rawlings, and Jordan for the next 4-5 months since The Bar is out for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back