Who would you choose as your tag team partner?

blackdudebro

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You’ve been feuding with the tag team champs for weeks now since they interrupted your promo on the opening of RAW.
The big PPV is coming up and you can choose one guy to tag with in order to get the titles.
Who do you choose and why?

(Your selection can be dead or alive)

You’ve been feuding with the tag team champs for weeks now since they interrupted your promo on the opening of RAW.
The big PPV is coming up and you can choose one guy to tag with in order to get the titles.
Who do you choose and why?

(Your selection can be dead or alive)

alive then.

Statistically, I think you'd have to go with Billy Gunn or Ricky Steamboat.
But I'll go with Bruiser Brody or prime Dr Death. Put some fudge in their Fruit of the Looms.

It's surreal to see that now. We all felt that way on that day but the reality shift in the span of 24 (48?) hours has removed us so far from that.

Kerry Von Erich. Guy's a bona fide stud and legend. After we win the belts we are going out and getting laid.

I aint splitting my payday with anyone
Brother

Undertaker because, well, it's the fucking Undertaker.

Charlotte , Alexa Bliss , Lita , Sasha Banks , Trish Stratus , Torrie Wilson , Nia Jax or Alicia Fox.

Win or Lose im getting one of them pregnant

giphy.gif
Obviously my childhood hero

Psycho Sid, because he’s the master of the universe

giphy.gif
Obviously my childhood hero

I don't care about TNA, some of his controversial comments, how he held down Bret Hart, none of it. WWE should acknowledge your hero and all he did for the business!

Earl Hebner for HoF class of 2018!

Back