The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

21's bank account is so Simple even a full crew high out of their mind cruising L rides would notice, you're just mad at the other guy lol

telling me it's better, smh

Quick test: in battle rap, what happens to the artist who starts repeating themselves instead of making new bars? They get eaten alive, because that's not diversity of statement.

21 songs are intentionally a k-hole of creativity and that's cool if you're into that because you just want to roll to some lowkey dumbed down L ride music but don't lie to yourself trying to say it's the best version of rap, or better than lyricism in rap. That's straight up childish

Joyner gave that track about 4 different sections each with their own flow, went from his mom's abortion (just like Game did on 50's hate it or love it, but you probably hate it here right?) to flipping meter on what it's like to leave the oven open when the heat is out, to repping classic players in the rap game wishing the industry still wanted them

His end rhymes aren't ever dumb for a machine-gun rap style, so saying his lyrics aren't complicated is just showing me how salty you are about him personally, and you take it out on solid modern poetry structure with large doses of irony sprinkled throughout, critiques of industry

Backwords:

"I've been snatchin' purses while I'm rapping
In the back of churches I'm a backwards person
I ain't laughin' don't you act absurd
And I've been havin' urges ain't no passion
Don't you bastards think you bad at cursin'
I've been bad since birth and slapping nurses asses
Takin' percs I've been urgin' for a certain action
Got a nervous itch in a serpents kitchen drinking captains
While I'm servin' children different words that's spillin' out the cabinets
In a hurt position its absurd addiction got me laughin'
Spit fast gonna run with impact until your wrist crampin'
Break your kitkat while you play with your kids back
I'm Chris Hanson

[Reversed:]
Laughin' at a addiction absurd in this position
Hurt inside of cabinets spillin' out words that are fairly different
Servin' children while the captains drinking in a serpents kitchen
Itchin' from a nervin' action got served by takin' percs
Ass nurses slappin' since birth and I've been cursin' bad and you
Think you bastards got passion but ain't no urge you havin'
Been absurd action don't be laughin' ain't no person backwards
I'm in churches in the back rappin' while I'm purses snatchin, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I've been chasin' rappers down with pencils paper books and stencils
Written verses while I pack the pistols in the back of rentals
I wrote my dads initials, then laughed as I passed it in to
I've been half demented breaking shit down to half a sentence
Fuck the rap Olympics I murdered the past contenders
I cooked their ass and grilled them now you can eat that for dinner
And I used to laugh at :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s who act like :eek::eek::eek:s with feelings
Till' I packed gentlemen packages filled with acid venom
I bought a toy gun with some bullets of plastic in them
Explosives with matches lit em' and left a few fragments in them
I never packed a mac in the back of a Ac(ura) or Sentra or
Lexus with gas unless it’s a Benz with a stack of Benjamins

Benjamins and stacks of Benz and gas with a Lexus or Sentra act in the back with a mac that I packed in it
The fragments slit matches explosives and plastic bullets from a gun toy I just bought for you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s is actin reckless
Venom acids filled with the packages in them packagin' em :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s just feelings just actin while :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s laughin
Eatin dinner siezed in the grill and cooked their asses while contestenders pass 'em murder olympics rap past them
Sentence down breaking deminsions in half essentials
I past and laughed at the pixels I wrote in Dads initials
In the back of rentals I'm pistol packing a stack of stencils in the book papers of papers and pencils and a rapper chasin' a
- hold up

I'm a same :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that fizzled poppa a ratchet on him
Yeah that same :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: that took a piss in your Arizona
That same :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to put acetone in a bag a soap
And then sold it for $40 some pussy and half of soda
And I never payed attention to rappers who acted bogus
Who lie and say they rich in their songs but their ass is homeless
And try to throw dirt on my name that's a passive quota
Till I grab it throwem' and bashem' and laugh when their asses over
Fuckem' hard go hustle hard with the hustlars
Cut their jugular so you choke on your tongue and jaw
And I've never been a gangster or one to trouble naw
But I'm good with my knuckles punch through a brick and leave dust in awe

All in dust leave brick punch for my knuckles naw
But I'm naw No trouble wanted a gangster I never cut
Your jaw and tongue choke on your jugular
Cuttin' hustlers with the hustler hustle hard
Fuckin' hard over ass laughin' bashin' backfoldem' crackem'
Till the quota passem' trashem' and laugh over
Homeless ass when they saw his trash crack closer
Bogus actors who rappin' over the track holdem'
Sold half a pussy a dollar 40 a sold it
For some soap and acetone in a bath and I blast both of em
Arizona piss that I took in the glass of cola
Then got ratchet and popped him and fizzled him back the soda"

<Y2JSmirk>

I wouldn't be surprised if Sherm/Syrup/Pills fans hate that shit

Because they love 21 and pump

Rap Industry doesn't have to pander to drug zombie culture tho, that isn't what its greatest names in rap did
quick test: do you actually play battle rap music when you're listening to music?

its hard to say what the best version of rap is but ill never think joyners remix is better than 21s original and embracing a less lyrical style doesnt make you worse - what matters in rap (which is an inherently less skilled music form than many others) is not pure skill or technical ability, its emotion. literally just go listen to anything eminem has put out in the last 10 years, its basically unlistenable. taken to its logical conclusion incredibly technical rap is often worse for the listening experience.

this is all irrelevant though as joyner is neither very lyrical nor incredibly technical on his bank account remix. we could have this argument about other rappers and we'd probably find common ground, but joyner is just ass bro. hes hopsin but worse

quick test: do you actually play battle rap music when you're listening to music?

its hard to say what the best version of rap is but ill never think joyners remix is better than 21s original and embracing a less lyrical style doesnt make you worse - what matters in rap (which is an inherently less skilled music form than many others) is not pure skill or technical ability, its emotion. literally just go listen to anything eminem has put out in the last 10 years, its basically unlistenable. taken to its logical conclusion incredibly technical rap is often worse for the listening experience.

this is all irrelevant though as joyner is neither very lyrical nor incredibly technical on his bank account remix. we could have this argument about other rappers and we'd probably find common ground, but joyner is just ass bro. hes hopsin but worse

Yeah i definitely hear you that battle rap isn't the music standard, but it's the history of its lyricism over time, one of the earliest reasons standards got increasingly higher for the genre over time. Later came the industry, sure. I'm not saying old school traditionalism has to be the industry standard, let trap music and every other branch do its thing, just don't sell me the idea it's as innovative as what lyrical rap styles do well

tory lowkey hard bruh

Hit a stain while I'm laying out the coupe (coupe)
With Somalis and they down to let it shoot
Do do do do do, I clock the pussy on a roof (ha)

7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

Bonus:

"in the goose fur, with the shooters"
fashionable AND deadly bruh

lines had me so shook man, would not wanna test tory on road

Last edited:
Man WTF Em? You can still spit bars like this but put out hot garbage like Revival??

Juicy J - Shutdafukup (MIXTAPE) OUT NOW

http://www.datpiff.com/Juicy-J-shutda****up-mixtape.878618.html

damn i havent even listened yet and i know this joint boutta be fire
HWaQd6Z.png

juicy J straight up a fucking GOAT undeniably and he put out two projects last year (both 10/10) HE HASNT FALLEN OFF THATS ????? HOW SWAY
entire tape produced by $crim (from GOAT duo $UICIDEBOY$) too so this is guaranteed to be
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

damn this wild i remember bumpin the boy$ on sc like 3 years ago and now they got two tapes with juicy out that glow up is mad...so proud of them on god
cux1x3P.png

HWaQd6Z.png

juicy J straight up a fucking GOAT undeniably and he put out two projects last year (both 10/10) HE HASNT FALLEN OFF THATS ????? HOW SWAY
entire tape produced by $crim (from GOAT duo $UICIDEBOY$) too so this is guaranteed to be
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

damn this wild i remember bumpin the boy$ on sc like 3 years ago and now they got two tapes with juicy out that glow up is mad...so proud of them on god
cux1x3P.png
OMGGGGGG FANNY PACC
7qCiSUb.png

HWaQd6Z.png

7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png
7qCiSUb.png

cux1x3P.png
That saxophone on the third track
HWaQd6Z.png

Still listening to the jam baxter/ed scissor/ghosttown album. It's so fucking good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back