2018 NFL Draft Discussion

Nelson please. I dont think it's too hig for a dominant guard. Martin went 16th and if they redid that draft he's a top 10 easily. Or by some miracle Barkley slips to 9/10.

2005 is such a terrible draft at the top, I'm an Auburn fan but 3 RBs in the top 5 (2 from the same team), bad

I think teams still consider that high for a guard. And like I said, if there is a run on QBs and Barkley goes early like predicted, top player at a few positions will last to 10
True. I think Guards have started gaining a lot of value for teams though. The o-line in general outside of Tackles has started to get a lot more due credit.
You looked at Payne from Alabama? Would be nice to have a stud DT.

I do like Roquan Smith a lot though.
Ive started to. Hes tempting. None of these guys on the roster are going to get it done at a high level.

Look for Reggie to draft his kid though. Gruden likes him.
I need Baker Mayfield in green and white.
Keep McCown for another year and I love this move. Mayfield needs a harness but that kid is a savage.

Vita Vea is my guy this year. I'd love Roquan Smith but I think he'll be gone before Dallas picks

Smith doesnt make it out of the top 10.

You think so? I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped.

I mean he's a great player at his position, but MLBs still don't really go that high.

You think so? I wouldn't be surprised if he slipped.

I mean he's a great player at his position, but MLBs still don't really go that high.
Dominant ILBs are hard to come by. Finding one who can play the run and coverage is a bitch.

I just want pass rushers in GB. Just one... that's all I want.

Dominant ILBs are hard to come by. Finding one who can play the run and coverage is a bitch.

Who's the last ILB to go in the top 10? Rolando McClain?

Roquan will go around 15-20

Not getting my hopes up at all lol

Vita Vea is a monster though. A Lot of Jay Ratliff in him, imo. If you haven't watched him, i'd recommend it. So damn strong and quick

Anyone spent extensive time on Josh Jackson? Thinking he may fit perfectly for the Niners need - CB / use the boundary cover 3 / playmaker

Roquan will go around 15-20

That's my thought as well, unless the Raiders draft him at 9.

I really want Da'Ron Payne, but I think he might go top 5. If he slips, he would be a steal at 9. Dude will consistently be able to rush the passer from the DT position and would open things up for Mack.

Not getting my hopes up at all lol

Vita Vea is a monster though. A Lot of Jay Ratliff in him, imo. If you haven't watched him, i'd recommend it. So damn strong and quick
Mocks I've seen have the bills selecting him or Hurst since they need a run stuffer bad.

Who's the last ILB to go in the top 10? Rolando McClain?
Luke Keuchly?

But regardless, take guys that were drafted just outside of the top 10 and tell me that they shouldnt have been taken top 10. Willis, Cushing, Johnson, Mayo, Mosley.

If you think the guy is going to dominate his position you take him imo.

Last edited:
Back