2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing, NOTHING tastes better than UGA tears.

Tua is a beast. I love Lefties.

Bama wins the title and now they have a stud QB and RB for at least 2 more years. As if they needed it lol

Fuckin SaGOAT

I don’t know if the safety was even looking at the QB. I think he just bit underneath and made a mistake, he picked the wrong guy.

It was ideal offensive play selection and timing.

They were probably assuming Bama trying to make it 3rd and manageable after the big Sack and fell asleep.

Asterisk championship if I’ve ever seen one. Rigged Committee and friendly referreeing aided.

I’m gutted for my sister and her husband. They’re Georgia alums. They flew into Atlanta a couple days ago to watch the game. They sat in the end zone where the OT was played.

When will Georgia see another NC game?

It was in their hands and they let it go

I think they really took Fromm out of a rhythm, and man he was looking good. I realize Michele/Chubb got them there, but man, Fromm was BALLING

Congrats to all the Alabama alumni in here. Your school won a championship. That makes it your school's 11th national title. Granted it is not UCLA who have 114(134 in total) but 11 is a nice start.

Party well, my friends.

Tua is a beast. I love Lefties.

Bama wins the title and now they have a stud QB and RB for at least 2 more years. As if they needed it lol

Fuckin SaGOAT
Georgia has the highest ranked class ever coming in though. This is the beginning of the next big rivalry in college football for the next few years.

I’m gutted for my sister and her husband. They’re Georgia alums. They flew into Atlanta a couple days ago to watch the game. They sat in the end zone where the OT was played.
latest

tua made the throws and Fromm didn't. It's that simple.

You are 100% correct. There is going to be serious competition for the starting spot come nest season, I don't think Fromm is the long-term answer for UGA anymore than Saban thought Hurts was the answer tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back