VanZant is Underdog to Clark

License to Kill
@Silver
Reaction score
Line is set at +110 VanZant and Clark -130

Am I missing something here? I would think PVZ would be favorite, I no she just lost and Clark just won but I would take PVZ all day in this

Am I missing something here? I would think PVZ would be favorite, I no she just lost and Clark just won but I would take PVZ all day in this

Clark has knocked out this guy with a head kick:

RabaudFacebook2.jpg

This fight being on a main card is an absolute travesty to MMA. UFC trying like hell to market her, but she's an awful fighter with mediocre looks, even for a wmma fighter.

Also, did she shave her head yet for kids with cancer, like she promised?

Last edited:
She ain’t about dat train ufc life.

As long as she ends up with her ass in the air, who cares...

No, Clark should be favored.

PVZ is where she is because of looks. She's a decent fighter but she is promoted as a star like Sage when they are not there yet.

I was thinking it could be because of a size difference, but on fight finder they have PVZ and Rose-Clark listed at 5'4. I was expecting Rose-Clark to be a couple inches taller, which she could be in reality.

No, Clark should be favored.

PVZ is where she is because of looks. She's a decent fighter but she is promoted as a star like Sage when they are not there yet.
She did beat Herrig and Rawlings
and she has done more for the sport then Thug Rose who said she would use this platform to make a statement. I love Thug Rose but she has not taken the short opportunity as Champion to do anything

and she has done more for the sport then Thug Rose who said she would use this platform to make a statement. I love Thug Rose but she has not taken the short opportunity as Champion to do anything
Yep, and Herrig is like on a 4 fights wins Streak

I know I've heard clark's name before but honestly have no clue how she fights so I can't say who is the favorite. I do know PVZ's skillset is very basic. The fights she has one have not been due to her technical skills.

Wow good looking out. Pvz by decision somehow

It's probably because Paige's win over Bec Rollins looked alot better than Jesse's, who barely won.

Herrig and Rawlings does not equate to being better than Clark.

You should watch more fights outside of the UFC>

Herrig and Rawlings does not equate to being better than Clark.

You should watch more fights outside of the UFC>
Like what the only name Clark has on her resume outside the UFC is Damm who is now 38 years old. She lost to Kaufman and Sorenson so please apprise me on what you are talking about

Like what the only name Clark has on her resume outside the UFC is Damm who is now 38 years old. She lost to Kaufman and Sorenson so please apprise me on what you are talking about

Has nothing to do with resume and everything to do with skills.

If you can recognize skill then you'd know.

Has nothing to do with resume and everything to do with skills.

If you can recognize skill then you'd know.
She has none from what I see. Been part of the game longer then you have been alive

Clark is a slimmed down bamtamweight

Paige is a fattened strawweight

It's that simple

Size matters

Back