Conor helps out in hospital, on the low

biomech

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Then decides to post about it on Insta and reminds us several times about how he did it on the quiet and not brag about it, while errr bragging about it.

Gotta love Connie, the UFC's version of Trump. Insecure little manlet.

WOW WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE HAHAHAHA EMBARRASSING

HELPING OUT AT A HOSPITAL AND NOT BRINGING IT UP UNTIL NOW LMAO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!! LOOK AT HIM BRINGING UP HOW IT WAS ON THE LOW!!!!!

seriously get help, you guys are so fucking sad lmao.

HELPING OUT AT A HOSPITAL AND NOT BRINGING IT UP UNTIL NOW LMAO FUCKING PATHETIC!!!! LOOK AT HIM BRINGING UP HOW IT WAS ON THE LOW!!!!!

Plot twist - this was actually just conor doing community service, again, on the low

seriously who the fuck wants that skanky old hobo drug addict criminal visiting them in hospital?

22d4vi.jpg

This is not even funny. You guys are trying way too hard now. You Conor haters are nothing but a meme at this point. Embarrassing. You should feel ashamed dedicating your life to hating on someone. This is proof Conor's haters on sherdog are nothing but basement dwelling virgin betas who hate on Conor because Conor is everything they wished they could be - and everything they failed to be

This is not even funny. You guys are trying way too hard now. You Conor haters are nothing but a meme at this point. Embarrassing. You should feel ashamed dedicating your life to hating on someone. This is proof Conor's haters on sherdog are nothing but basement dwelling virgin betas who hate on Conor because Conor is everything they wished they could be - and everything they failed to be

NERDKID.gif

Sometimes it’s hard to tell when celebrities are doing as much as they claim, but i can’t knock someone for giving up free time to offer support, no matter what their motives. Whether it’s genuine or not, I’d rather err on the side of caution.

Hats off to McGregor.

Gotta love Connie, the UFC's version of Trump. Insecure little manlet.

The parallels between he and Trump have always been super obvious to me: they both rose on the scene the same summer ('The Summer Of Trump'), they both defeated the odds and made history in the same month (November 2016), they both believe in the Law Of Attraction, type A personalities, masters of persuasion, blonde, own the stage, masters of social media, were championed by Alt Right (Conor vs May and Trump vs Hillary), they love talking about how awesome and genius they fancy themselves, they both named their kids after them, both materialists, both have hot wives and both are hooked up with the mob.

It would have stayed on the low if they didn’t reach back at him. He’s posting about in response to how he felt about it so I don’t see the problem.

It would have stayed on the low if they didn’t reach back at him. He’s posting about in response to how he felt about it so I don’t see the problem.

noone would have heard of someone tweeting about conor. but they heard conor tweeting about conor.

he said he made sure noone knew about it and yet someone, who happened to actually be conors training partner, knew about it? sounds like either conor is mentally retarded or just talking shite as usual

perhaps he asked the universe for someone to thank him for it publically and the universe passed the knowledge on to his buddy? :eek:

QIorchk.png

Naming one's son after oneself is the one of the worst combinations of narcissism and subjugation there is.

lmao this guy getting so triggered. Turn off the capslock sissy.

Back