PWd 529 Gutter thread gutter thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty sure brock was going to beat up slater and rhyno this week. Heath escapes unscathed.

Who does Saxton think he's fooling? We all know those were his ears.

Joe calling Cena out during his interview was A++. I saw on wreddit that there could be a similar storyline to HBK/Angle, where Cena elimaintes Joe, Joe then comes in and eliminates Cena thus starting a feud for Mania.

Big Money Dave Meltzer said that Cena was getting a big time mania opponent, hopefully its not TAker.

It’s tough to get exited about a Joe program when he keeps getting injured

All I could think of was.
Amazing the difference being over makes.

<Lmaoo>

At least Kane brought it with him. Braun just found a grappling hook...apparently they have those next to the makeup counter.

Not really...people who can talk and people that are spectacles generally draw the most...and that one in a million person who is so ridiculously good that word of mouth draws people in (AJ). Roman isn't a good talker and isn't a spectacle, and while I think he's a good worker he's nowhere near that good. Joe's a much, much better talker...and he has the type of intensity that if used correctly could draw people in.

The thing with Roman talking is that he’s always kept in the “supposed top face” spot by the company so they always have him give the corny speeches and it comes off ridiculous because he sort of acts like a cocky heel at times(night after mania). If he was allowed to be more of himself in his promos, I think he would do a lot better. Cena for example does do the cookie cutter cheesy promos but is given free reign to cut loose at times because he showed he could talk during his thuganomics gimmick. I’m not saying Reigns could be that good but I think if he was able to be himself it would be better at times.

It’s like the discussion the last few days about Rollins not working well as a face, it’s because he’s a dick(albeit with a little one) but he’s better as a heel or more of a tweener because it’s more of who he actually is.

Wood

Get pegged by Nattie

[<cena1}
2elsbdi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back