Raider Nation v26: Skittles Edition

Rb at 9/10? No fucking way

Ok I maybe living in the moment so if he falls to the second then get him. I still like Roquan or Payne at #9/#10 although Reggie might draft his son at NT. If so, then Roquan.

Ok I maybe living in the moment so if he falls to the second then get him. I still like Roquan or Payne at #9/#10 although Reggie might draft his son at NT. If so, then Roquan.

Reggies kid is gonna be a late rounds pick isn't he?

Payne sure would look good in silver n black.

Jesus fucking Christ. If Oakland had stood pat there'd be bitching about "Oakland sucks, they let Del Rio stay" but now since Davis made a play it's "OMG that's too much"?

Swing for the fences motherfuckers.
trophies.jpg
Theres no pleasing a lot of people.

That said, bringing Gruden in was for the same reason as Lynch. Theyre trying to excite their fan base and keep the loyalty before they move to Las Vegas.

Gruden and Reggie just confirmed that Gruden does not have full say.

Excellent.

Gruden calling plays too. Fuck ya.

I’m trying to not get too excited but it’s dam hard not be.

His years after winning the super bowl were meh but you can make argument as to why.

I’m just happy as fuck that the Del Rio clown is gone and we have respected HC who will get quality coordinators

Is it next year yet?

Just watching the presser now. Holy fuck is it ever nice to hear a HC who knows what the fuck he is talking about

Signing Gruden is a huge step in the right direction imo

I got a good feeling about the Raiders moving forward. I liked when Gruden basically said he had been putting a staff together for quite some time, told a bunch of coaches he was interested in to be on high alert.

Gruden has been planning his return for a long time and has been building his play book.

I really like the DC move.

I really like the DC move.

For sure.

Not sure I like the Olson hire but with Chucky calling the plays Olson will nothing more than the meeting guy and a go between

I heard they are going after Cincys LB coach and Morton is still in play for a coaching position. Also heard some guy from Alabama to be brought in for a scouting roll

This small front office moves may seem like no big deal but they are fucking huge. Reggies pkate is too full and he needs help up front

For sure.

Not sure I like the Olson hire but with Chucky calling the plays Olson will nothing more than the meeting guy and a go between

I heard they are going after Cincys LB coach and Morton is still in play for a coaching position. Also heard some guy from Alabama to be brought in for a scouting roll

This small front office moves may seem like no big deal but they are fucking huge. Reggies pkate is too full and he needs help up front
Im ok with it since Chucky is making the calls. Olson has had some nice success with his work with Carr, Bortles, and Goff, and those run games. If Olson was running the show I wouldnt be happy. He left a bad taste in the mouth.

Back