"Bro, my dad arranged a $20 billion deal for you and you can't spot me $116 for a hooker?"

Why yhe fuck is he broke?

Son of a rich countries former leader should have a spare couple of hundred laying around.

Surely the scummier thing is the line about setting his girlfriend up with people to pay off his debts.

Yeah that was weird.

Haaretz also says "prostitute" . That is a verbatim quote.
Hooker is just a folk synonym for prostitute.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.833875

1860248044.jpg

<mma4>

Having sex with girls for money is gross.

Honestly, from working in criminal defense when I was younger, the bracket for acceptable prices for prostitution is unbelievably vast.

Like, I don't get it at all. I've seen beautiful women selling for $50. And women who look like Newt Gingrich selling it for higher.

This is pretty true.

You have fat, disgusting hookers that want 200 dollars an hour, and high-quality stripper-types who are half the cost.

Dude's dad is a crazy leader of a nation, he's super rich, and he buys hookers? What a ho bag that douche is.

Honestly, from working in criminal defense when I was younger, the bracket for acceptable prices for prostitution is unbelievably vast.

Like, I don't get it at all. I've seen beautiful women selling for $50. And women who look like Newt Gingrich selling it for higher.
Drugs.

It depends on what they are willing to pay me.

True. I also accept dinner and shirts as payment for kisses, IF I think the girl is cute in some way. I can find beauty in most girls.

In the end they are a far better deal than wives.

Normal people get laid without relationships, much less marriage, all the time, without resorting to hookers. He's got Israeli defense pussy thrown at him for life, and he's buying hookers. smh.

Young and dumb vs seasoned veteran.

Back