"Bro, my dad arranged a $20 billion deal for you and you can't spot me $116 for a hooker?"

Typical Newsweek garbage

This is the real scandal...

140128130637-atw-wedeman-netanyahu-son-dating-non-jew-00012303.jpg

Wow, now that's what I call REAL NEWS. Vol 12.

Must have been a cheaper Palistinean hooker, and not a high priced Jewish/Israeli hooker. If I had the money to afford jewish israeli hookers, that is all I be doing.
Would have to be dangerously poor to sell themselves for that price. I'm thinking he used "prostitute" as a derogatory term for a stripper.

Sounds like an Israeli version of 'Dude wheres my car?'

A shekel saved is a shekel earned my friends.

Where is the feminist outrage?

This story and the multiple sex abuse stories about Harvey Weinstein and hardly anything is said.

Trump says "pussy" ... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Netanyahu's fall is imminent, and it will be a spectacular one.

$116 isn't a bad deal.

Around $62 in my city.

Normal people get laid without relationships, much less marriage, all the time, without resorting to hookers. He's got Israeli defense pussy thrown at him for life, and he's buying hookers. smh.
Normal people hook up with normal looking women, and fap to hooker level chicks. Maybe the boy is JGTOW.

Must have been a cheaper Palistinean hooker, and not a high priced Jewish/Israeli hooker. If I had the money to afford jewish israeli hookers, that is all I be doing.
Maybe the boy already fucked all the Jewish whores. Might make sense as to why he is dating the cute shiksa.

Would have to be dangerously poor to sell themselves for that price. I'm thinking he used "prostitute" as a derogatory term for a stripper.

Is prostitution illegal in Israel.

Legal prostitution tends to make it cheaper overall.

Is prostitution illegal in Israel.

Legal prostitution tends to make it cheaper overall.

Well it probably gets broken down into price sets. The high end hookers, I am sure are still expensive. Maybe even more so because the demand will increase. More people will patronize when legal than illegal. Ugly chicks well . . .

Where is the feminist outrage?

This story and the multiple sex abuse stories about Harvey Weinstein and hardly anything is said.

Trump says "pussy" ... THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!

Feminists wouldn't dare criticize the chosen people.

Back